Office

In a warm in brace, Edith laid on Cecily's chest, her arms wrapped tiredly around her back and head. Their breathing the in sync.

Edith's eyes opened, and she tried to move.

"Sleep more, work later," Cecily mumbled.

Edith wiggled trying to get out, "Ceci," Edith whined.

"Too early," Cecily held on tighter.

"I need to potty," Edith groaned closing her eyes as the pressure on her tummy grew.

"Fine," Cecily pouted letting go, feeling the warmth disappear from her chest.

Edith scrambled of the bed, she almost made it to the bathroom when a sharp pain shot in her stomach and fell to the ground. She let out a small cry.

Cecily rushed out of bed and to her, "what's wrong."

"My tummy,"

"Did it hurt?" She asked rubbing her back.

"Uh hu," Edit nodded curled up in ball.

Cecily picked her up and Edith whined, Cecily felt the once dry pull up full.

"Mommy will get you all clean don't worry," Cecily whispered passing Edith Buttercup and carried her to her room.

She turned into her closet and Edith gave her a confuse look as she pulled down a changing table from the wall, Cecily laid Edith down.
She pulled a cart full of dippers, powder, wipes, and cream.

Edith tried to get up but Cecily gently pushed her back down.

"I think you should wear a nappy just incase,"

Edith pouted, "no, no nappy, please."

Cecily "I promise I'll change it right away when you go."

"No I'm not baby," her doe eyes got covered with tears.

Cecily caressed her face gently, Edith relaxed at her touch. "You're my baby, and there's nothing wrong with wearing a nappy. Mommy loves you no matter what."

Edith's ears hung to the word love, she hadn't heard someone tell her they loved her in ages. She nodded her head and snuggled her face to close to Buttercup.

"That's my baby," Cecily praised. She pulled up the hoodie, popped open her onesie, and ripped open the pull up throwing it away.

She quickly wiped Edith up and powdered her bottom and front well.

Putting a cushioned nappy covered with colourful polka dots under her bum, Cecily pulled the diaper up and closet it making it sure it was snuggly. And that the leg guards were in place.

"All done,"

Edith uncovered her face, revealing a blush covering her face.

Cecily walked around the closet pulling a few clothes out from drawers.

Seating Edith she pulled the sweater and onesie off, and put cream over Edith's still irritated skin on her arms.

Cecily dressed her in a long sleeve light pink onesie with white bears covering it.

She stood Edith up on the changing table and snapped the onesie in place.

"One foot," Cecily instructed and Edith stepped into the grey tutu to match.

Cecily picked her up by the armpits and sat her back on the changing table and put long white wool socks on her feet and bunny bootie slippers.

"How's the tummy feeling?" Cecily asked, brushing her lose curls to the side.