001

⚠️TW: SLIGHT ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, ALCOHOL, AND HEAVY CURSING⚠️
~~Y/n's POV~~
  All I know is that it's not safe here. I need to get out of here.

~~Flash Back~~
"YOU USELESS SLUT! WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE DINNER" Mother yells as I walk out of my room.

" I-I'm sorry. I forgot, I h-had to do s-sch-school work."

"THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSES! DINNER WAS MENT TO BE READY AND ON THE TABLE AS SOON AS I GET HOME! WHERE IS IT!? NOT ON THE TABLE!" Mother yelled at she smashed a beer bottler on my arm leaving deep cuts and scrapes on my arm. Nothing I wasn't use to.

"YOUR USELESS! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT TILL YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON!" Mother demanded.
That's when I knew..
I had to get out of there.
~~Flash Back Over~~

I had my bag packed and ready, phone, phone charger, earbuds, clothes, my medicine, I was ready.

I waited till I knew it was late where mother would be passed out and father would be asleep.

Then I ran away to the one person I knew would be awake...

Tommy...

With that I opened my window and slid out. My room was on downstairs floor so I didn't have to worry about getting hurt.

Once I got out I sprinted to Tommy's house and started throwing little rocks at his window.

~~Tommy's POV~~
I was laying on my bed when I herd little tapping on my window. I looked out my window to see..

Y/n...

Once I opened my window I yelled down to her, "Y/N, what are you doing!?"

"I RAN AWAY FORM THAT HELLHOLE OF A HOUSE!" She yelled back. I gave her a look of confusion. Her parents were always nice when I was over at her house.

"MEET ME BY THE FRONT DOOR SO WE CAN TALK!" I yell back still confused. I raced downstairs to the front door and unlocked to see Y/n standing there.

~~Y/n's POV~~
Once I got to his front door he was already there waiting for me.

"Hey Tommy." I said doing a small wave.

"Y/n. What do you mean you ran away from that 'hellhole' of a house?" Tommy asked.

I sighed " Tommy, whenever your over my parents act all 'peaches and cream' but really they are the exact opposite." I stayed as Tommy gave me a confused look.

"Let's go inside to your room and I'll explain more." I said starting to get cold standing out side. He just gave a small nod as I followed him up to his room.

Once we were up in his room he ask me "What do you mean your parents act all 'peaches and cream' in front of me but then they are the exact opposite of when I'm not around?"

I then went along to explain everything. When I say everything I mean what they have done since I was 5.

"Wait, wait wait wait, so your saying your mom is an abusive alcoholic and your dad is a rapist since you were 5!?" Tommy asked dumbfounded.

I just gave a small nod.

Tommy pulled me into a tight embrace as I started to tear up. "So that is why you always had scratches when I saw you." I just cried into his chest and gave a small nod.

I sat in his embrace until I was done crying. "Since I ran away I don't have a place anymore so I was wondering if I could stay here for a little bit." I stated leaving his embrace.

"Of course you can stay here Y/n." Tommy told me. I just gave him a small smile.

Word count: 614

An: Thank you for reading the first official chapter of my Tubbo fanfic I hope you have a good day or night, remember to eat and drink some water. Btw when you see the word count it doesn't count any of the words from my AN. Just thought I would mention that cuz I get confused sometimes cuz I am just stupid💅