019

~~Tommy's POV~~
"Phil... I was wondering if you could take place In Y/n's court case.." I say a little worried.

"What do you mean Tommy? I thought I was coming anyways." He said.

"Well what I mean Phil, was, Phil I want to know if you could take custody of Y/n?" I ask.

"You want me to have custody of Y/n? Like as a parent?" He asked sounding surprised by my question.

"Take it how ever you want, but would you please take custody of Y/n?" I ask.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sure. Tommy I will take custody of Y/n." Phil said. I let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks Phil." I thanked.

"No problem mate. But do we have a lawyer for her?" He asked.

"Well Phil honestly we have nothing prepared." I said truthfully.

"Mateeeee. I'll see if I can get a lawyer and I'll talk to you about it later. But, is she okay with me doing this?" He asked again.

"I'll talk to her later about it. Right now she is taking a nap because something happened at the end of her stream today." I said maybe saying a little too much.

"What happened during stream today?" He asked sounding a little concerned.

"I think it's best if you look at the stream yourself..." I said trailing off.

"Ok. I'll have to check it out in a little bit."he says sounding like he was getting up to go to his PC.

"Well Phil I'll talk to you later, bye." I say hanging up after I hear him say good bye.

~~Y/n's POV~~
I wake up in a depressed mode and so I decided I want to annoy the fuck out of Tommy.

"Ohhh~ Tomathy. Where in the fuck are you and the half of a brain cell you have left?"

"No." He deadpanned.

I look at him dead in the eye. "You said fucking no to me?" I asked.

I could see him sweatdrop. "Haha... Noooo." He said dragging out the O.

"How fucking dare you. I'm going to cancel you on Twitter." I say.

"Oh you wouldn't dare." He says confidently.

"You wanna try me?" I ask unlocking my phone password and opening Twitter.

Y/n
@Y/n
Guys Tommy needs to get cancel. He disrespectfully told me no when he is supposed to have all the women.
468 ♻️ 243 🗨️ 63k ♥️

User69
     How dare he.

User53
     Girly he must have a good reason.

Tommyinnit
     I did no such thing Bitch.
   ➪Y/n
        Oh yes you did. All I wanted to do         
        was talk and you told me no.😥
        ➪Tommyinnit
             Oh I know you wanted to do more
             then just talk
             ➪Y/n
                  Jump 👆 In ⬇️ the 😉 cadilla🚗
                  girl 👧 let's 😋 put 😍 some 🤩
                  miles 🛣️ on 👇 it🤏

TubboLive
     Ye fucking hol jolly
     ➪Y/n
          What-😀

Hater3
     She's not even funny

Hater2
     Tommy did nothing Bitch

Hater1
     CLOUT CHASER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As always I just ignored the hate cuz I couldn't have a dam less.

"Hey Y/n?" Tommy called to me sounding more like a question then anything

"Yea..." I sound unsure.

"Well, uh-how do I word this." He said. Oh God. Is he done with me living here? I stopped when I herd him continue talking. "This is about your court case. I was wondering if you would like if Phil took custody of you?" He asked.

I stood there, wide eyed. "Re-really? He won't mind?" I asked still just as shocked.

"Well I was on call with him right before you came into my room and asked him if he could. He said yess so all I had to do was ask you." He explained..

"Holy mother of all fucking shits." I mumbled under my breath but loud enough so Tommy could hear.

He started laughing. "Y/n what the fuck!?"

"What???" I ask acting innocent. "I'll get a lawyer later.

"You gotta get one soon though." He stated.

I looked at him with a bitch face then said, "wow you seem so smart."

"Wdym?" He asked.

"No offense, but you should take some, you would be the person who is like 'one well can I get some boneless ice 🤓'" I said like a nerd.

"Rude." He stated.

"L bozo, get good." I say walking out of the room.

Y/n ✅
@Y/n
Guys Tommy would definitely be the guy who asks the McDonald's worker, "Can I get some boneless ice?" 🤓
286 ♻️ 447 🗨️ 59k ♥️

Tommyinnit
    I still have no idea why that means...
   ➪Y/n
       L bozo, get good.

Tubbo_
    HIII Y/N
➪Y/n
       HIII TUBBO!!
   ➪Tubbo_
       Are you like da bee???
    ➪Y/n
        Yes I very much am.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I run back to Tommy's room and yell "Hey Shawty-" I cut myself off when I realized he was streaming...

"Hey..." I said walking up behind him.

"Hi Y/n." He says back.

"You know Tommy.. If you were to die right now on stream I could take over and expose you hard" I say as a matter of factly.

"What goes through your brain..." He says turning around.

I don't even answer I just get on the ground and hide under his bed and wait there for like 5 minutes.

Once I hear him scream I reach out my hand and grab his ankle really hard to the point he fell off his chair.

I tell you I was laughing so hard I think I was over breathing or something like that.

After that little nonsense I saw it was night time and got changed in the bathroom to go to bed.

I came back into the room and crawled onto the bed.

"Tommy I swear to Jesus himself so lord help if you wake me up, I will shave your head use you hair as spaghetti noddles and serve them to you for dinner. Choose what you do wisely..." I said trailing off.

"Ok..." He said sounding worried.

Word count: 1007

A/n: hey sorry I rarely post anymore. I've been really stressed lately with school and friends and just a lot of stuff in general. But without being said I hope you have a good night or day do good in school and eat sleep drink. Good byeeee for now!