010

~~Y/n's POV~~
I look over and I see her. The one I thought I wouldn't see ever again.

"Niki" I whisper.

"NIKI" I yell running over and bringing her into a hug with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Y/n!" She yells happily hugging me back tightly.

"Where have you been?" I ask as a pull away from our hug after 5 minutes.

"I couldn't take mom and dad anymore I had to leave." She says.

"I understand but if you ever do that again I'll make you into breakfast." I say to which she nods with a little bit of a scared look.

"Umm sorry to ruin the moment but what are you to?" Karl asks.

I look at Niki while she looks at me.

"Hmmm should we tell them?" I ask Niki.

"I don't know. Should wee? Do they deserve to know?" She asked back. I look at Tommy who just nodded his head as he already knows.

"Tommy would you like to tell them?" I ask.

"What why do I have to?" He asked annoyed.

"Fine fine. Guys me and Niki are sisters." I say as everyone looks shocked but Tommy as Tommy already knows but I made sure to make sure he wouldn't tell anyone.

"Wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. YOUR TELLING ME YOU AND MY WIFE ARE SISTERS" Minx yells. Me and Niki just nod.

"Yea we have some amazing pictures of us doing dumb stuff together if you want I'll send them to the group chat." I commented and everyone nodded.

🪳Dumbasses United 🪳

Y/n💅
Me and niki together 🥺

Y/n💅Me and niki together 🥺

Gremlin Child👹What the fuck are you doing on the bus?

Gremlin Child👹
What the fuck are you doing on the bus?