017

(Again before I begin this chapter I would like to say this will be just lore. I'm not going to have it match up to the lore of the Dsmp. I just was having fun writing this.)

I was running to find where Will was. And let's just say...

I was pissed.

I saw Wilbur in the distance, so I ran up to him.

Once I was close enough I slapped him. I slapped in across the face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Wilbur Soot?" I ask probably the maddest he had ever seen me. He put his hand up to his cheek that was forming a red mark.

"What do you mean? What did I do?" He asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me Wil!? You go off and start a fucking war!? Are you fucking stupid!YOUR GOING TO DIE!" I start yelling.

"WIL I TRY TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THIS STUFF! I TRY TO KEEP YOU AWAY SO YOU DON'T GET HURT! I TRIED TO HELP YOU GET BETTER AT PVP BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN SO I TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP THIS STUFF AWAY FROM YOU AND THE BOYS!" I yelled.

"I-i guess it wasn't enough." I say disappointed.

"Y/n.. it was for independence-" He tried reasoning with me.

"I don't want to hear it. Wil do you wanna know something?" I ask.

"What?"

"War never ends well, for anyone. Everything ends in some way. Either good or bad." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"WIL AS IF IT ISN'T OBVIOUS! SOMEONE WILL DIE! YOU WON'T KNOW TILL IT'S TOO LATE WIL! IM TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DIE! I'VE TRIED OUR WHOLE LIFE! I'VE TRIED SO HARD WIL. But I guess it wasn't enough because you KEEP TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO KILL YOU, TOMMY, TUBBO, THIS WHOLE DAMN NATION! Wil. I'm leaving." I say.

"W-what why? We need you." He says.

"Wil. You just need me so you don't die. I'm leaving. If this nation dies. It's your fault. They can blame you." I deadpan leaving not hearing anymore.

~~Wilbur's POV~~
I was not expecting that for Y/n in the slightest. I guess I never realized how hard She tried. I kept giving up on trying to learn. She was right though. Right about everything she said. Guess I just didn't notice how hard she tried.

Everyone gathered around me asking questions about what just happened. But to be honest..

I don't even know..

~~Y/n's POV~~
I was packing to leave. Sure I was only there for a week, but I'm not going to take any of Wilbur's shit.

I had packed my clothes, my battle clothes, a netherite sword, my netherite armor that was fucking OP, my compass to find Tommy because we made one not to long ago, a bed, a tent, and food.

I grab my horse Copper he was a pretty fast horse. I bred him myself.

I hop on Copper and we start going north.
Eventually we come across a Taiga biome and stop there.

This is were I decided I was gonna make my base.

I gathered a bunch of spruce wood and other Materials that complemented the spruce wood. 

Building was always one of my favorite things besides from PVP. I would always ask to help people who lived around me if I could help them build something.

 I would always ask to help people who lived around me if I could help them build something

I finished the cabin and it looked quite nice. I now no one would be able to find me as I am thousands of blocks away for the closest civilization, which would be L'manburg. 

I'm hoping that they won't try to track out to me cause I am sick of them. I don't know why Wilbur thought starting a war was a good idea but I will not be part of it.

They just used me as an object. They just wanted to push me around. I loved them, but I don't think they loved me back enough to care.

I left them. They better not try to crawl back to me. Otherwise I won't show Mercy if they don't leave. Hell I might hurt them.

Unless their on their death bed they can kiss their life goodbye.

Word count 709

(An: Short chapter sorry... Also I knowww I haven't posted In a while but I have been super stressed by somethings... Mostly school. But remember to eat drink sleep repeat.. but also happy Thanksgiving 🦃🦃)