004

~~Y/n's POV~~
The next morning I woke up and Tommy was already awake and at his PC. So as the bestest of the bestie of the best Friend he has I slowly got out of the bed so he wouldn't hear me and got on the floor and crawled under the bed.

As soon as I was comfortable under the bed I slowly reached out and grabbed Tommy's ancle causing him to let out a loud ass girly scream to which I burst out laughing hitting my head on the bed.

"Y/N- Wait where the fuck are you?" He asked confused.

"Your really fucking stupid." I say tired of his dumbness. I slowly crawled out from under his bed and get up to sit on it.

"Welp, I'm gonna go get changed." I stated as he nods his head and go back to doing what he was doing before.

" I stated as he nods his head and go back to doing what he was doing before

The fit

I walk back into Tommy's room to see he was streaming again so I put my finger up to my mouth to shush chat. As I slowly got on the ground to crawl up behind him under his chair. As I approached his ankles I reached both my hands out and grabbed both of his ankles kinda like pinning him down.

"FUUUCK!" He yell jumping out of my grasp to which I burst out laughing not being able to hold it anymore.

"O-o-oh my g-god-od" I choked up between my laughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! THAT WAS THE SECOND TIME TODAY!" He yelled which only made me laugh harder. Then he let out low sigh and unplugged his head phones to which I herd other people laughing.

"Mate-" a older British voice said while laughing. "Mate what happened?" He asked Tommy after all of us finally calmed down.

"Well Mr. Minecraft, this little prick over here decided to grab my ankles and scare the living shit out of me, but no problem because I am big man!" Tommy send confidently. To which I looked at him dead in the eye and said,

"No you are not, your a bitch boy who is scared of everything." I deadpanned. While every else on the call started to burst out laughing while Tommy started cursing me out.

"Tommy." I said in a annoyed voice but I was loving this. Tommy shut up as soon as I said his name and gave me a scared look.

"How long have a known you?" I asked sweetly.

"10 years now.." Tommy replied a little scared.

"That's right." I said. " That MEANS I have had 10 YEARS to know what you are scared of and that your are in FACT NOT A BIG MAN, YOU ARE JUST A SMALL CHILD WHO ACTS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD!" I yelled in a joker manner. Everyone in the call burst out laughing while Tommy stayed silent.

"Sorry mom." Tommy replied to which I burst out laughing with him joining soon after.

"Damn Tommy she told you out." And american voice said on call. I looked up everyone had their face cam on besides him.

"Fuck of dream!" Tommy yelled back. " Anyways what were we talking about before y/n so rudely interrupt me." Tommy asked which I giggled at remembering me scaring him.

" We were about to start playing among us." I herd a familiar voice speek to which I recognize as Tubbo.

"HI TUBBO!" I yelled with a bunch of energy.

"GASP! HI Y/N!" Tubbo matched my energy.

"OH EM GEE! THE TUBBO SAID HI TO ME! FUCK IT TOMMY YOU COULD NEVER!" I yelled at Tommy. As soon as I said the everyone burst out laughing.

"Ok okokokok, Tommy you can continue now." I said as soon as we calmed down.

"Hey Tommy I like her. What's her name." The same american voice spoke which I think Tommy called him dream.

"I mean me and Tubbo kinda just said her name like 50 different times but it is Y/n." Tommy replied.

"Hello." I said in a nice voice to which I got a bunch of hi's and hello's back.

"Y/n this is Wilbur, Phil, Techno, Dream, George, Sapnap, bad, Ranboo, and of course you already know Tubbo. Dream and George are dating, you can call Sapnap Snapmap and Ranboo Ranboob." Tommy spoke and pointed to different face cams to which I nodded.

"OH EM GEE! DOSE THAT ME DREAMIE CREAMIE WEAMIE IS MARRIED TO GEORGIE!?" I asked excitedly and every one but Dream and George burst out laughing.

"You can leave now." Who I think is George says.

"WHAT NO SHE IS PART OF THE TEAM NOW!" Sapnap said.

"Yea you can't get rid of her now." Wilbur says and everyone else agrees. After Wilbur says that the first round of among us stars with Tommy and Ranboo we're imposters. Tommy killed right in front of Tubbo and Tommy reported it.

"Can I say something?" I ask. To which everyone agrees I can. So I scoot really close to the mic and say "Vote Tommy out even if he isn't imposter." I said to which everyone laughs at while Tommy curses me out and try to 'convince' them he isn't imposter which didn't work at all.

~~Time skip~~
Ranboo won the first round for Tommy and him. And is now the 9th round they decided it would be the last one and I would play.

Me and Tubbo are imposters to which I was very happy about. It started out with me following dream along with George and Tubbo. Once we got to a place with no cams because there were cams me and Tubbo got a double kill and then vented. We turned of the lights the continued the round.

Now it was just me Wilbur Techno Tubbo and Ranboo. Me and Tubbo we're following Wilbur an Techno when we decided to get a double kill and win the round.

"WOOOOO! Y'ALL SUCK! ME AND TUBBO FOR THE WIN!" I yelled as Tubbo and Tommy were dying out laughing while everyone was in shock that me and Tubbo pulled it off.

"How in the hell." Wilbur asked.

"I mean I'm a pretty good liar. Tommy knows that the best." I stated as Tommy nodded.

"It's true. When we were younger she at my donut and blamed It on my dog while have a straight face the whole time." Tommy replied.

"Ah I remember that as if it were just yesterday." I said then we ended the stream. Then we talked to everyone else for about another hour or two.

Word count: 1106

An: have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food.