007

~~Y/n's POV~~
It has been a week and a half now and I am getting out of the hospital today. I am full healed and ready to get out of this damn bed.

"TOMMYYY~" I yell annoyed "When can I leaveee" I asked bringing out the e.

"You get out at 3. That's in a hour. You are fine." Tommy says.

"TOMMY I AM DYING IN THIS HOSPITAL BED. SAVE MEE!" I yell.

"SAVE YOU FROM WHAT!?" He yells back.

"Borden." I say with a flat face looking him dead in the eyes. Then we burst out laughing.

Soon the doctor comes in and says I am free to go.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" I yell running down the hallways in the hospital with Tommy following after me.

~~Time skip~~
Me and Tommy are now on call with Tubbo doing a ylyl Stream.

"Hey Y/n." Tubbo says.

"Hey baby 😉" I say back. "What ya doin tonight. Maybe we can hit mah bed" I say in a flirty tone causing Tubbo to blush. Me and Tommy burst out laughing.

"Sure durling. I'll be there at 9 😉" Tubbo said back which made me shut up real quick and turn red while Tommy laughs even harder.

"Woah there Tommy, I don't want to take you to the hospital I just got out of there at 3." I say while Tommy starts calming down. After I said that I look over to see chat questioning why.

AnimalLover_360: why were you at the hospital?

User7: are you ok?

User1: how come you were at the hospital?

Charliewastaken: why were you at the hospital?.

"Chat no need to worry just personal reasons." I reassure chat. After I said that a donation came up.

"JUMP IN THE CADILLAC. GIRL.LETS PUT SOME MILES ON IT. ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST TO PUT A SMILE ON IT. YOU DESERVE IT BABY, YOU DESERVE IT OHH. AND IM GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU." Tommy's lip singing to Jump on the Cadillac popped up to which me and Tubbo burst out laughing losing our last life.

"NO NONONONO! FUCK YOU! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" Tommy yells.

As I calm down I turn to Tommy. Look him dead in the eyes and whisper, "Jump in the Cadillac." And than the stream ended.

"Damn Y/n you did Tommy dirty." Tubbo says to which I have a proud smile and Tubbo laughs which made Tommy curse me out.

Now I was starting to get a headache and getting annoyed.

"Tommy I swear to fucking God if you don't shut the fuck up I will turn your insides to your outsides and smear them on your walls and spell out 'Tommy is no longer with us'. Now shut the fuck up." I say as Tommy stares at me with fear in his eyes and Tubbo burst out laughing.

"Tubbo you should be just as scared as I am right now." Tommy states as soon as Tubbo calms down.

"And what is that " Tubbo asks with a smug look on his face over the face cam.

"Tubbo she will actually beat me up to the point where everything is broken. It happened in middle school." Tommy states as Tubbo's face drops.

"Y/n Is that true?" Tubbo asks.

"What? How could you believe him? He is a liar." I say acting as if it weren't true which made Tommy give me a death glare as Tubbo sighs for no reason.

"Oh thank the heavens-" Tubbo almost gets out before I interrupt him.

"Oh Tubbo what Tommy said was very much true." I said with a dead expression on.

"WHAT!? WHY!?" Tubbo asks.

"Well.. uh-.. you see, this kid was kinda bullying ones of my friends and I went ape shit and kinda broke his arm, leg, nose, and he left with a black and a purple, green, and blue nose with a bunch of blood coming out of it. But later I only found out something about my friend." I state. "Cough cough, she was fake, cough cough." I continue.

"Damn Y/n, should I be worried?" He asked as a joke.

"Very much so, cause I got suspended for 2 weeks after that only to get punished really bad, stuck in my room, and starved that whole week." I state to which Tommy and Tubbo look at me with worried eyes. "Don't worry about it. I'm alive now and that is all that matters." I quickly say.

Then I realize I forgot to take me medicine.

"Shit Tommy I forgot to take my medicine." I say as Tommy looks at me with even more worry in his eyes.

"Why do you need medicine?" Tubbo questions.

"Tubbo I need my medicine for my eating disorder, anxiety, depression, and PTSD." I say as Tubbo looks at me shocked.

I run over to my book bag and got out my medicine and grabbed my water bottle from Tommy's desk. I then took one pill one by one so now I'm good.

"Hey Tommy the sun is starting to set I'm gonna go on the roof." I say.

"Ok be careful.: He says as I nod.

I get on the roof and pull out my phone and earbuds and put on my favorite song. 'Fourth of July'. It was the last song me and my sister listened to before she left.

(An: Great song btw listen to it I put it up at the top.)

As the song started playing I started to hum along while closing my eyes. Soon enough I was singing along.

"We're all gonna die." I sang along not knowing Tommy was recording me.

After the song finished I opened my eyes and turned to my right to see Tommy staring there looking shocked with his phone in his hands.

"Y/N THAT WAS AMAZING. HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU SANG" Tommy yells.

"Cause I stopped after my sister left." I stated as Tommy looked at me with a sad expression.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n." Tommy says.

"Don't be. It was a while ago anyway." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"If you say so. Can I post this on Twitter?" He asks.

"I couldn't give 2 shits." I say to which he nods.

Ding

My phone goes off which was Tommy's tweet so I looked at it.

TommyInnit ✅
@tommyinnit

LOOK AT THIS KIDD.

*VIDEO OF Y/N SINGING*

4,687 ♻️ 737 🗨️ 109K ♥️

*Comments turned off*

I groan. "Tommy why did you say it like that." I ask.

"I don't know. I thought it was funny." He replied.

Word count: 1105

A/n: have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food.