012

~~Tommy's POV~~
Me Tubbo and Ranboo were hanging out when I got a call.

"Mind if I take this?" I ask and they just nod so I walk out of the room and picked up.

"Hello is this Tom Simons?" The person on the other line asks.

"Yes. Who is this?" I ask wondering who it was.

"We are calling from **** hospital because Y/n L/n was in a accident and you were on her contacts to call." The nurse says back. Those words sent a chill down my spine as my face pales.

"When was the accident?" I ask rushing downstairs.

"It was about 20 minutes ago and she isn't in the best condition." They say back.

"Ok me and my friends will be there as soon as possible." I say quickly.

I hang up and run to Wilbur with tears pricking in my eyes.

"WILBUR WE HAVE TO GET TO ***** HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" I yell quickly.

"Woah woah woah Tommy calm down. What's wrong?" He asked me while also trying to calm me down.

"WILBUR HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO CALM DOWN WHEN Y/N IS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT!" I yell back as everyone came running in.

"WAIT WHAT! EVERYONE GET IN THE DAMN CARA NOW WE AR GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" Wilbur yells now worrying.

Everyone now rushing to the cars I get in front with Wilbur driving.

.
.
.
.
.

It took about 5 minutes to get to the hospital. As soon as we are parked I sprint into the hospital running to the front desk.

"Hello I'm Tom Simons. I was called cause Y/n L/n was in a accident." I say in a panic.

"Ok. Y/n L/n is in an ok condition right now so we are sending one person back at a time. How many people did you bring with you?" The nurse asked.

"If I remember correctly it was 11." I say.

"Ok do you have any family of her with you?" The nurse asked.

"Yes we have her sister." I answer.

"Ok well can You bring her to me?" They ask.

"Yea one second." I say as I leave to get Niki.

"Hey Niki can you come over here the nurse wants to speak with you." I call over to her.

~~Niki's POV~~
I here Tommy call me over cause the nurse wants to speak with them. I walk over to the nurse.

"You Mrs. L/n's sister right?" They ask making sure.

"Yes I am ma'am." I say.

"Ok do you have any other family here with you?" They ask.

"I haven't been around my parents for a long time so I don't know but if I remember correctly then they should be arrested and should have a court case when we leave." I say trying to remember what Y/n told me.

"Ok thank you for telling me. Mrs. Y/n is in room 103." She tells me.

"Ok thank you." I say as I walk over to the others.

"Guys I am gonna go to Y/n's room. It is room 103." I say as I start walking over.

"Ok we will see you when you get back." Wilbur says.

As I come apon Y/n's room I worry for how bad she may be.

I open Y/n's door and see her on the bed connected to at least 5 different wires. I start tearing up at the sight.