002

⚠️TW: SLIGHT GORE⚠️

~~Y/n's POV~~
I stayed in Tommy's room that night as his parents didn't know I was there. Me and Tommy slept in the same bed as we didn't think it was weird since we had been sleeping in the same bed everytime we slept over at each other's house since we were young.

Once I woke up I saw Tommy awake on his phone.

"Morning" I spoke in my low raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" Tommy replied.

"What time is it?" I ask starting to wake up more.

"8:30" He said not looking up from his phone.

Damn it is that early normally I wake up at 11.

"Can I go change in the bathroom?" I questioned.

"Yea go ahead" he answered.

As I got up I replied with a simple "thanks" he just gave me a nod.

The fit(Sorry if you don't like it

The fit
(Sorry if you don't like it. If you don't just image something different)

As I walk out of the bathroom and to Tommy's room. I barged into the room not thinking about what he was doing.

"IM STREAMING!" He yelled as I stare at him with no emotion.

"What the fuck is that." I ask. Tommy just stays silent. That's when I herd another voice come from his PC.

"Tommy who is that?" They asked. I stated at Tommy now confused.

"Y/n, I'm streaming." Tommy finally said.

"Yea I know I herd you say that and I asked what the fuck it was. And now I'm asking who the hell just talked through your PC." I respond.

"I'll explain it when I finish. In the mean time you can pull up a chair next to me and say hello to chat and my other best friend." He stated. I stare at him and then put on a offended act.

"So your replacing me." I acted offended and put my hand over my heart causing Tommy and the person on his PC to burst out laughing.

"NO Nononono. Y/n I'm on a call with Tubbo." He told me. As I stare at him blankly.

"What the fuck is a Tubbo." I asked as Tommy burst out laughing.

"T-Tubbo is- HAHA T-Tubbo is my bestfriend." He said in between laughing.

"Oh" I said blankly as I pulled up a chair next to him.

"Y/n say hi to chat." Tommy told me.

"Ok. Hi chat I don't know who you are and what you are but Tommy told me to say hi." I said. Tommy burst out laughing as I look at chat respond a dono came up.

Dono:
Blink twice if you are being held against your will.

I look at Tommy and he saw the dono so I did what any best friend would do and look between him and chat and blinked twice. Tommy burst out laughing so did Tubbo on the other end of the call.

"Ok ok ok, time for you and Tubbo to exactly meet each other." Tommy said as he finally calmed down.

"Y/n this is Tubbo, my second best friend, Tubbo this is Y/n, my best friend before you." Tommy said.

"HI Y/N!" Tubbo said very happy!

"HI Tubbo. You wanna know what I did today?" I asked.

"Sure!" He replied.

"I just saw a kid on the side of the street and as the grown adult I am I found a pole in the back of the trunk and smacked him upside the head with it" I replied happily as Tommy burst out laughing. Tubbo looks dumbfounded and replied,

"Wait really?"

"No you dumbass." I said with a blank expression. Tubbo burst out laughing and Tommy somehow started laughing harder than he already was. But I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore so then I burst out laughing too.

After I calmed down I told Tommy I was gonna make breakfast because I already knew his parents would be at work.

~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER Y/N MADE BREAKFAST~~
"Hey Tommy I'm back and I made pancakes, eggs and toast." I said as a saw Tommy still streaming.

"Really. How?" Tommy asked. I looked at him as if he were stupid then I thought of a reply that might be a little disgusting but still said it.

"Well Tommy, I simply went in the backyard and found a dead body and beheaded it and took the head inside. I then skinned it and used the skin to make the pancakes after I took all the hair off of the skin, then I need to make the eggs so I scratched the eyes out of the head with a knife and cracked the eyes open and watched as the eggs cooked. Then I needed to make the toast so I took the muscle that was left on the skull and used it to make the toast the dryer it brown to make it look like toast." I replied with a fake proud smile on my face. I looked at Tommy to see him have a horrified look on his face. I then burst out laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Tommy yelled which made me flinch a bit to which he noticed and the asked again but quieter this time.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You."

" I mean... A little bit of everything. I can go through my whole life story if you would like?" I replied recalling all the bad memories I had gotten over the years.

"Nope I'm good. Tubbo do you know what might be wrong with her?" He asked Tubbo.

"I mean you did just turn down her life story but if you listen to it, it might explain what is wrong." Tubbo replied. And I just burst out laughing as did Tubbo.

"Ok then, well Y/n do you have discord?" Tubbo asked me after we calmed down.

"Yes I do." I replied

"Great can I have it?" Tubbo asked me, but as I was about to reply Tommy yelled.

"WAIT YOU HAVE DISCORD AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" He asked too which I just nodded.

"You better give it to me." Tommy demanded.

"As long as you text Tubbo it I don't see a problem." I replied. To which Tubbo nodded.

"Ok🙄" Tommy replied rolling his eyes.

"YAY!" Tubbo shouted with a bunch of energy.

After about another hour or so Tommy ended his stream and we said goodbye to Tubbo.

Word count: 1081

An: have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food.