008

⚠️ TW: VERBAL ABUSE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, CUTTING, HEAVY CURSING, VERBAL ASSAULT ⚠️

~~Y/n's POV~~
I woke up the next morning and got ready.

~~Y/n's POV~~I woke up the next morning and got ready

The fit

After I was ready I brushed my hair and went into Tommy's room to find him laying on his bed typing something.

"Hey Y/n I have a question." He says.

"Shoot" I say.

"So Wilbur and Dream kinda planned a meet up in Brighton and they invited most of the smp. And they asked if you wanted to go. So I was wondering would you like to go with us?" Tommy asks as I stand there shocked.

"I- yes I would love to come with."I reply.

"Oh thank God I thought you were gonna say no." Tommy sighs.

"Why would I say no? I get to see and meet everyone in person." I say.

"I honestly don't know why I thought you would say no. Well we leave Friday so be ready and packed." He tells me.

"Ok. Are you streaming today?" I ask him.

"I mean I was planning on doing a lore stream later." He says.

"Can I lay on you bed and watch?" I ask.

"Sure I don't see why not." Tommy says. "Just don't do anything that would fuck it up because these streams are more important than the other ones." He demands.

"Ok" I reply as I sit down in his gaming chair as he was still laying in his bed.

I scrolled through Twitter and saw some pretty hateful things.

Y/n is just a stupid attention seeking whore.

Y/n deserves to live on the streets she is a slut.

When will Y/n realize that no one likes her. They are just acting like her friend cuz they feel bad for her.

Nobody needs y/n she should really just kill herself.

As I looked through them I held I'm my tears. I go to the bathroom as I set my phone down on Tommy's desk and left.

Once I enter the bathroom I put my back on the door and slide down it. My vision goes blurry as tears flood out of my eyes.

I grab my small blade I use for cutting and cut about 15 cuts on each arm. I just needed to feel pain. Why me? What did I do? Why can't people just leave me alone? I questioned myself.