006

⚠️TW: ABUSE, DRUGS FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ⚠️
~~Tommy's POV~~
It has been 2 weeks since Y/n has left. I haven't streamed since and I think the others are starting to get worried about me.

Y/n was right she hasn't contacted me since she left. I also haven't left my room unless it was to go to the bathroom or to get food once everyday.

I know she said to take car of myself and not worry but I can't help it she is my bestfriend and I haven't been able to talk to her in 2 weeks. The longest time we haven't talked was 2 days and now it was 2 weeks. I'm starting to get worried.

I decided to talk to Tubbo about it.

Bee boy🐝

Hey Tubbo I need to get stuff off
my shoulders and I need to talk to
someone about it

Hey Tommy would you
like to get on call and
talk about it?

Yes please

Incoming call from Bee boy🐝
Answer✅       Decline

I answer almost as soon as he called.

"Hey Tubbo." I said sounding pretty depressed.

"Hey Tommy. What's up with you man you haven't streamed at all in 2 weeks and haven't mentioned anything about it?" Tubbo asked as I sighed.

"That's what I was getting to." I said then went on and explained everything. Everything up until this point. Tubbo didn't say anything not even after I stopped.

"What. The. Fuck." Tubbo deadpan in a deep and scary tone.

"Tubbo I don't know what to do man." I said starting to tear up.

"How about you try to visit her see what her parents will do then." Tubbo suggested.

"Tubbo your so smart man." I thanked him the hung up.

~~Y/n's POV~~
I wouldn't be lying if I said I didn't want to run away to America now.

My mom walked back into my room ready for round 2 of today. Great I stopped showing emotions to them of any signs of pain which made my dad stop completely but my mom didn't stop, I mean she stopped doing it every so often so that worked.

The only thing I ate now was a cracker and cheese and 9 am sharp 12 pm sharp and 5 pm sharp.

Today was different now. I herd someone come and visit.

Then I herd it. The familiar voice of Tommy. I let out a loud scream. A weak loud scream. But it worked enough to the point Tommy came bursting into my room.

"Y/N!" Tommy yelled as soon as he saw me and came up and hugged me. I cried happy tears of joy.

"Tommy" I tried to hug him back but remembered I was still tied up to my bed frame. Tommy realized and took the restrains off to which I fell on top of him very week.

"I'm calling 911." Tommy said in my ear. I just nodded happy that I was in my best friend's arms again.

After Tommy got off the call with 911 I herd the front door fly open. I flinched at the loud noise. But Tommy just hugged me.

Soon the police came into my room and helped me out the front door with them questioning Tommy behind me. Once we got outside I saw my parents in a police car with their heads down.

My mother saw me and gave me a glare that could kill. The police lead me over to the ambulance to which the paramedics put me in.

"I don't want to go anywhere without Tommy." I stated as they nodded.

Once Tommy came over I smiled then fell asleep on the stretcher in the ambulance.

~~Tommy's POV~~
We were now at the hospital Y/n in the room me waiting out side in the waiting area ready to be called in. As this was happening I was texting Tubbo.

Bee boy🐝

Tubbo you are so smart I went over
and once I got there her parents
opened the door and Y/n let out a
scream so I ran to her room.
and the she was chained to her bed
frame.

She was really skinny and beat up.

Right now we are at the hospital
getting her checked out

D

amn ok

Yea well talk to you later.

After I text Tubbo I was called  in to Y/n's room.

I walked in to see Y/n sleeping with bandages all down her arms and legs. I could only assume that there had to be some on her torso.

Soon the nurse came in and spoke to me. "She will need to be in hear for a week and a half than you can take her home. Also when she wakes up she is on alot of painkillers so she will be a little drowsy." He warned.

"Ok thanks for informing me." I thanked him to which he just nodded.

As soon as he left Y/n started waking up.

~~Y/n's POV~~
I started to wake up. I opened my eyes to a bright hospital. Once my eyes were finally use to the light I opened them to be met with a Tommy sat beside me to which I giggled at.

"HIA TOMMY WOMMY!" I yelled not know I was so loud.

"Quiet down Y/n we are in a hospital." He shushed me.

"Why are we in a hospital?" I whispered then giggled.

"You don't remember?" He asked as I nodded my head no.

"But I do feel like I can see unicorns!" I announced as Tommy burst out laughing.

"No no no. Unicorns aren't real." He said as I looked at him sad and started to cry.

"S-so U-un-unicorns aren't r-re-real?" I choked out crying. As Tommy looked at me confused.

"Were you dropped on your head?" He asked to which I stopped crying and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I was kicked in the head, got slapped really hard, and all while being naked so I guess?" I said thinking about it. Tommy just stared at me like I was crazy then let's out a small sigh.

"Damn Y/n your really stupid." He said then looked at me.

"Okay mamas boy." I said sarcastically.

Word count: 1043

A/n: have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food.