Distraction - Dean

Character - Dean
Type - Spice
Word count - 339

"Dean... you've been researching for hours, aren't you tired?" I ask, looking up from my own book. He makes a non-committal grunt, not even looking up.

I sigh loudly. Dean has been over-working himself on this case, hung up on every little detail for days. Sure, I want to kill this son of a bitch as much as the next hunter, but this isn't the way to do it.

"Deeeeaann..." I wine. He looks up this time, offering a sympathetic smile. 

"Baby, you know I'm nearly done."

"Take a break, Dean," I insist, "It's unhealthy. Not to mention extremely boring." 

He tilts his head to one side before returning his gaze back to the pages. I rack my brain, thinking of how to persuade him. I smirk.

Taking advantage of my smaller build, I climb into his lap. He pushes his chair back a little, accommodating me. Still, he focuses on his book, so I plant a kiss on his cheek.

He takes no notice of me for a few minutes while I just relax in his lap, drawing random shapes on his thigh with my finger. 

I am able to grab his attention when I slowly trace my hand further upwards. 

"Hey!" he scolds, and I smirk. I kiss his soft lips and he kisses me back before pulling away and whispering apologetically, "I need to get this done."

"Don't you want to-"

"Yes." he says heavily, "Yes, but this case..."

I gently kiss his cheek, then his jaw. I softly kiss down his neck, finding the spot he likes the most. He tries to look uninterested until he betrays his want with a rugged moan. I hear the book shut with a snap and his calloused hands grip around my waist.

"You're so annoying." he laughs, before kissing me deeply. 

Hey everyone and thank you for reading! Remember to comment/vote/follow, all that jazz!