Fainting - Dean

Character: Dean
Type: Fluff
Word Count: 354

"Hey, are you okay?" Dean asks as you emerge from the bathroom, wearing your thick, navy dressing gown. In the middle of summer, the sight is more than strange. 

"What? Yeah. I'm fine!" you smile. Had you just thrown up into the toilet? Yes. Did you want Dean to worry? No. 

"Are you sure? Because you're pale, shivering in July, and you look like you're about to pass out."

"Yeah, you might wanna catch me," you say before your legs give way.

After a few seconds of darkness, and a mind swimming with fragmented thoughts, you blink your heavy eyelids open. A blurry, Dean-shaped figure leans over you.

"Hello." he whispers and you crack a small smile.

"Hi, Dean."

A cold hand touches your now burning forehead. "How long have you felt sick?"

"Yesterday evening. I thought I'd be fine so I didn't say anything."

Dean sighs, lifting you up with ease. He carries you into your bedroom and sits you down on the bed, placing a light kiss to your temple.

"I'll get you some soup, okay?"

"I'm fine!" you insist, although you know deep down you're not. You rarely get sick, but when you do, it hits you hard.

Dean ignores you, leaving the room. 

You sigh in defeat, and let your eyes drift shut. You think about how grateful you are for a boyfriend like Dean, until your drowsiness turns to actual sleep.

"I hope tomato is okay," a voice calls from the hallway. You lift your head up and see Dean balancing a slice of toast and a bowl of soup precariously on a tray. "Sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping."

"It's okay," you say, accepting the food with a weak smile. 

Dean switches on the tv and puts on your favourite show. "Feel better soon, babe." he says, turning towards the door. 

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay with me?" 

Dean's face softens. "Of course." He slides under the duvet beside you and steals a bite of your toast. You don't mind though - you only smile and focus on your soup. Dean sniggers at a joke from the tv and wraps an arm around you. "I love you." he whispers.

"I love you more." 

Heyy, hope you're enjoying the imagines! Remember to vote, comment etc <3