Klara - Dean

Character: Dean
Type: Spice ig
Word Count: 1056

Character name - Klara 

"She's kinda badass."

"She's kinda super evil, too."

Dean rolls his eyes and continues to survey the corrupt hunter he and Sam had fought with a few days ago.

"Doesn't change the fact I want her to kiss me on the mouth." Dean says through a smirk, picking up his beer and taking a long swig.

 He watches her order a drink from the bar, brush a strand of hair behind her ear, and drum her fingers on the table impatiently. 

There's something about her. Maybe it's her beauty, maybe it's the fact that she could probably kill both Winchesters without breaking a sweat. Maybe a bit of both.

Dean can't stop staring. Her name is Klara. She's a hunter and had been working on the same case as the boys - a demon that once it had possessed somebody, part of the demon remained in them, leaving all its victims highly dangerous. It was making its attacks at the local police station, and both Klara and the Winchesters had showed up to 'help'. Klara killed a roomful of people in cold blood, presuming they'd been affected with no real evidence. 

They hadn't been. Six lives lost because of her, but she didn't feel a dash of remorse for their deaths.

"You save some, you lose some," she'd said as she drove off on her motorcycle that night.

Since then, Dean hadn't been able to get her out of his mind. He was under her spell, so to speak, despite what she'd done.

Was he messed up for liking her? Yes, he was comfortable with the fact. Sam, however, had a drastically different opinion of her.

"Should we kill her?" Sam asks seriously, snapping Dean out of his thoughts.

"Are you insane?"

"She's a killer Dean. Think of how many innocent people could die if we let her go."

"What makes you any better than her if we do?" Dean counteracts, trying not to raise his voice. "She's a human. A human woman."

Klara makes eye contact with Dean on his last word and Dean feels his heart rate pick up. Did she hear? She rolls her eyes and snatches her handbag, already out the door before you could say 'son of a bitch'.

"Bet you $10 she's up to something." Sam smirks but Dean isn't listening. 

"Don't follow me." he snaps, getting out of his seat.

"What are you doing?" Sam glares at his brother.

"Going to see if anything's up. And if it isn't, I might make a move," he shrugs, "Oh, don't look at me like that, Sammy. Just enjoy the evening - the bartender's been trying to catch your eye for the last thirty minutes." he adds with a wink.

The night air is warmer than expected, but the streets are desolate and darkened. He checks the nearest alleyway, but it's empty. He decides to check the small parking lot for a glimpse of her, so he passes a couple of large bins and skirts around a corner when someone slams him into the brick wall.

"I don't appreciate being followed." a soft, unbelievably sexy voice whispers in his ear.

"Hello again, Klara." he says through a smirk. She's twisted his arm around his back so anymore pressure would snap the bone with ease. 

"Why are you following me?" she calmly asks, as if merely asking for the weather. 

"Come on, sweetheart. Can't we have a civil conversation?" 

She twists Dean's arm a little more and he groans.

"As long as you promise to never call me sweetheart again." 

"Deal." he rasps, and she lets him go. He turns to face her, acutely aware that he's still pressed up against the wall. She's only inches away, standing at the same height as him with beautiful, big eyes. He stares into them, and licks his lips subtly.

"Don't make me ask you again." she states, "What do you want?"

"You left as soon as you saw Sam and I. Isn't that a little... shifty?"

"I don't take kindly to being followed." she replies bluntly.

"Well, we didn't know if you were grabbing a snack or out on a killing spree."

"A killing spree?" she scoffs, slamming her hand on the wall next to Dean's head. "Who do you think I am?"

"What? We can't be concerned? You killed all those people back in Texas!"

"They were infected!"

"No, they weren't!"

She sighs a long shaky breath as she tries to contain her anger. "Yes. They. Were. All six of them. I'd been working the case longer than you two and I had it covered." 

There's a long moment of silence where Dean considers if he should believe her or not. From the exasperated flare in her eyes, he's going to go with her being honest. 

He lets out a quiet, awkward chuckle, "Well, I'm glad that's cleared up."

Another beat of silence, but this time it's intense and unpredictable. Both hunters are so close that they can hear the sound of each other's breaths and neither wants to look away first.

Sexual tension you could cut with a knife. 

"Dean." she says, and grabs his shirt, pulling him in for the kiss. He leans forward at the same moment and their lips find each other, kissing desperately. Her hand pushes Dean up against the wall as he continues to kiss her like he means it. When they break away, panting and smiling, it only last a moment before they're together again.

"Dean," Klara says again, and Dean closes his eyes briefly, trying to contain himself. He opens them and he recognises the look in Klara's eyes too late.

He feels a violent pain in his abdomen. 

"I told you I don't take kindly to being followed. Next time, it'll be Sam."

She leaves the knife lodged there. She pecks him on the lips before stepping back, watching Dean slump against the wall. Shakily, he takes out his phone from his pocket, but Klara snatches it and crunches it beneath her heel.

"Bitch." Dean mutters.

"Prick." she replies, leaving him there to bleed.

Klara goes back into the bar and locates Sam sitting alone in a booth. She didn't intend to kill Dean, only warn him. Why? The Winchesters are dicks and she's a sadist, what more is there to say? They should have minded their business. She approaches and says quietly. "Take a left and he's by the bins."

She leaves for good out the back exit, getting on her motorbike with a smirk plastered on her face. She knew she'd come across the brothers again sooner or later, and she couldn't wait. 

thanks for reading remember to vote/follow/comment <3