505 - Dean

Character: Dean
Type: spicy/romantic
Word Count: 370

The Impala can't go fast enough. Dean had been on a solo hunt, promising Y/N that he'd be back in a few days, but it had dragged on for a week. 

With the shapeshifter finally ganked, Dean couldn't get home to his girlfriend sooner. This was the longest they'd ever been apart, and Dean was getting restless.

He flipped through the radio stations impatiently, until he stopped on a familiar song.

I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive.

He glances at his watch - it shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes now.  

In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs

Dean would be outright lying if he claimed he hadn't used the time during his boring stakeouts and lonely nights spent alone in dusty motels to fantasise about her. 

An image of her doing just what the song described pops into his head and a smirk play on his lips. He forces down the peddle and the car hums.

Stop and wait a sec
When you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect?

Dean remembers the first time he'd shared a kiss with Y/N. They'd been getting ready for a night out and Y/N was putting on her shoes, perched on the edge of her bed. Dean walked in to see if she was ready to go, and stopped in his tracks at the sight of her. She was just that beautiful. The way she looked up through her long eyelashes, how she parted her perfect lips slightly when Dean just froze in the doorway. The look they shared was enough for them both to know what would happen next. The moment their lips connected, he forgot about all the girls who had come before. There was just her. Needless to say, they never made it to the nightclub...

I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked

A less innocent memory dominates his brain. One full of skin on skin, heavy breaths and a tenderness that can't be matched or recreated without the presence of the other. 

Not long left until she would be in his arms again.