Chick Flick Moment - Dean

Character: Dean
Type: (very) Fluff
Word Count: 354

"That's really not a good look." 

"Oh, fuck off."

Dean holds his hands up in surrender and I roll my eyes. He'd walked in on me with my leg awkwardly propped up on the bathroom sink, hands and legs slathered in shaving cream and a towel haphazardly wrapping up my wet hair. My favourite bunny pyjamas cling to my slightly damp body and my patience is wearing dangerously thin. 

I blow an annoying fallen strand of my hair out of my eyes and swear under my breath - I've cut my knee again  with this stupid $1 razor.

"What are you doing?" Dean asks sincerely, but not without a bemused smirk. 

I groan loudly and wash the foam off my hands. After drying them and standing up, I turn to face him. "I'm trying  to shave my legs. Obviously."

"Why?" he asks.

"Because I want to. I'm wearing that dress for that fancy party tomorrow and I -"

"Hold on," Dean interrupts, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. "You're shaving your legs to look better in a dress?"

"Well, yeah." I say sheepishly.

"Y/n. You don't need to shave off all your hair to look good in a dress! You look amazing in anything you wear and plus, who the hell is going to care about hair on your legs?"

I smile a little and nod, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I was just thinkin', you know 'Beauty is Pain'." 

"That's bullshit. You don't need to change in any way to be beautiful. I hope you know that."

"God, I thought you were the one who hated 'chick flick moments'." I tease but place a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Dean."

"No problem," he smiles. He turns the doorknob, ready to leave. "Love the pyjamas by the way," he mocks and I move to hit him, but he escapes just in time.

"Jerk!"

"Bitch!" 

Thanks for reading! I know this is cheesy, but I just want to add that the message remains true. YOU DON'T EVER NEED TO CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. You're beautiful and should never feel pressured to, for example, shave your legs to conform to a sexist beauty standard.  <3