Chapter 5 - New Seatmate

" New Seatmate"

Then I saw it, at the lavender cloth, the same letters, the same way how it was stitched, the letters

"HH".

I froze, is it ? maybe? or just a mere coincidence. As I opened my mouth to ask Kiba, someone spoke - and my question was answered.

"Ohayou Kiba-kun!!!" a cheerful and familiar voice greeted Kiba.

I raised my head and looked at the owner of that angelic voice. Her pale skin, the long midnight blue hair and the most fascinating lavender eyes I have ever seen, The girl from the train. Now, I believe in coincidence.

" You?!" both of us said in unison.

" Ohayou..." again,

"Sorry..."and again.

"Hey, hey, hey do you guys really need to talk in chorus? And I don't know HOW but, do you know each other?" Kiba butted in and asked confusedly, looking from me to her.

"Ano... We, well... eto.."  the girl stuttered and looked at the floor and played with her fingers, her face beet red. Oh darn, she's too cute.

"No we don't" I quickly answered, I feel that she was having a hard time answering the question. Technically we don't know each other's name, we just bumped into each other - literally.

I looked at her, she's really a beauty its like I want to move closer to have a better look and memorize every inch of her face - Uh-oh!my perv side is speaking again.

"I don't buy it" Kiba sighed and returned to his own seat just to look at her again.

"Anyway, he is our ne-" before Kiba could finish his sentence, I stood up and offered my hand.

"I am Naruto, a transferee from Tokyo and you are?"

She looked at me and to my hand, her face now crimson. But before she could reach my hand, Kiba took it, "And she is Hinata, Hinata Hyuuga, she was the one I am telling you regarding the Hyuuga mansion and the owner of this seat" he shakes my hands vigorously smiling with his prominent fangs.

I gave Kiba a deadly glare, he ruined my chance to hold and feel her hands. Oh geez, did I just said FEEL? I really should stop reading Pop's books.

" You suck man," I sighed to Kiba, pulling my hands off him.

But to my surprise Hinata reached my hand and introduced herself again.

"I, I am Hinata, Hi-Hinata Hyu-Hyuuga" she stuttered and let out a very innocent yet intoxicating smile ... then I felt my face burning. Oh sweet child, her hand is as soft as a baby.

Unknowingly I gripped her hand a bit too tight than normal, I don't know but something about her makes me feel different, a feeling of never wanting to let go or something close to that.

"Hinata, Its nice to finally get to know you, I hope this time you would not run away" I tease.

I saw her startled a bit, she looked at the floor and said " So-sorry".

" Hey whats with the running away thing and the sorry, Oi?!!  Hi—" But before Kiba could finish his sentence again, Iruka Sensei entered the room.

"Okay! I want everybody on their seats before we start the lesson!" he announced and the whole class scram to their seats.

"Ahh-mm, Na-naruto kun, ma- my hand" Hinata said.

Naruto kun... She called me Naruto kun...

" Ah, sorry he!he!" I forgot that I am still holding her hand, I immediately let go and put my hand at the back of my head. She gave me a cute smile before turning her back and sat down on her seat.

I want her to always call me like that...

I want her to always be at my side...

I want her...

Geez! Naruto your getting creepier drop it will you

Now I am having problem with my inner self.

"What is this? What is this I'm feeling?" I groaned and look at the board and to Iruka sensei who is now drawing something, I turned my attention to the girl seated in front of me it is good that I am here behind her, it gave me the chance to look at her the whole time, to admire her hair, how she tilt her head when she's thinking, she also loves to look at the window once in a while, she sometimes talk to Shino who is seated beside her - lucky guy.
I also noticed how Kiba pester her during a group activity in Math, just everything about her. Geez! Naruto what is happening to you? You're observing her like a stalker.

Hinata's POV

Naruto kun...

I can't believe that the boy I met in the train will be my classmate and to top it off he is just sitting behind me. I can't help but blush especially whenever our eyes met, this is the first time I experienced such feelings and I don't know how to handle such things, its not even included in my training. Yes training, being the heiress of my clan and of our family business I need to undergo different training, etiquette, business administration, languages- I'm not even in college yet.

He is staring at me I feel it!!! You know that feeling when someone is looking at you? That is exactly what I am feeling right now.

Actually being a Hyuuga, this situation is not new to me I was stalked a couple of times and I don't bother counting. But with him, ... Its just different - why?

I tried to turn around but a pair of ocean blue eyes just met my gaze, I immediately turned back and again I felt myself blushed hard.

No! No! No! Does it mean that I have feelings for this boy?! But I shouldn't be, I must stop this but how?...

NARUTO'S POV

As I am enjoying myself looking at her midnight blue locks she suddenly turned around and again, our eyes met, blue versus lavender. But it was like a second or two for she immediately turned away.

"Eh?!" I think I am making her uncomfortable. Geez! She might think I am a pervert dattebayou!

I decided not to linger at her back anymore and focus my attention to Iruka sensei instead.

But as much as I tried my thoughts were still locked at the girl with midnight blue hair and lavender eyes.

Sorry for a short chapter!!!

I'll try to update as much as I could!!!

Til next time!!!