Chapter 16 - We're Going to Tokyo

We're Going to Tokyo

Its been a month since the incident about Hinata's engagement, and everything seems to be perfectly going well especially now that her father and little sister were staying at the mansion due to the reason that Hiashi needs to fix the mess with the Otsutsuki clan regarding the canceled engagement and to attend some business that needs his personal concern in the town. and they do have a lot...

As for me, well I am doing great ... ... really GREAT!!! WHY?

Its because ...

FLASHBACK

Kiba and Shino sneaked out of the mansion after knowing that our mission was a success I went to the front lawn and sat under one of the beautiful Sakura trees to wait for Hinata, her father did told me that he'll let Hinata talk to me though.

After fifteen minutes of waiting and almost falling asleep - Geez I am so tired! haven't got any sleep yet. Suddenly I felt someone walking towards me. I slowly opened my eyes ... Hinata stood smiling towards me even though there is still that bruise on her cheek making it as scarlet as it can be. I want to beat the heck out of that guy!!!

I stood and walk towards her, she already changed into a much comfortable white shirt and black cotton shorts, her make up removed and her shiny hair back to its usual style, hanging simply up to her waist.

"Hinata! are you okay... your cheek does it hurt?"

"Don't worry Naruto kun i-its , I mean... I am o-okay" she stuttered a bit.

Silence ... ...

Both of us were blushing and looking at the ground.. avoiding each other's eyes as much as possible.

"Thank you Naruto kun!"

I raised my head and looked at her blushing face.

"But why? ..why did you helped me? and even go beyond Toneri sama and father?"

"Eehh... ahh-no ... because you're my friend , and I know that you don't love him" I tried to sound as casual as I could.

"But, its a big risk... its a destiny for Hyuuga like me .. its been decided even before I was born." she asked .. worry still lingering into her eyes.

"Hinata... you don't need to embrace a destiny you don't like.." I replied in a laid back tone. She looked at me and I returned it with a childish grin.

"Naruto kun? Its just been days since I met you, and you really helped me a lot .. how can I ever repay you" Hinata said playing with her fingers.

"Just seeing you smiling would be enough" I answered and hold her right cheek.

"Naruto kun?" Hinata mumbles, her face a deeper shade of red.

"NAAAAARUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"