Chapter 19 - Stupid Sasuke

Stupid Sasuke

NARUTO'S POV

The sky is dark, its almost 10 in the evening and Hinata is still out there in God only knows where. Running and checking every alley in the streets of Shibuya I took out my phone, search the contacts for someone who I knew could help me with this kind of a problem, being the son of Shibuya's chief of police he can make this situation a lot more easier, we can even have access to the city's cctv. As soon as I saw who I needed, I pressed the call button.

"Sasuke?!"

SASUKE'S POV

So the dork is back in town ei, I looked at my phone and smirked upon reading his message.

Guys! Im here in Shibuya right now, let's meet this Friday before I go back !

Let's eat ramen... Sasuke's treat! I know you missed me big time... Hahaha

And I want you guys to meet someone, be good to her okay or I'll kick your asses!!!

And Sasuke don't ever try to seduce her! It won't work!

GM

Seriously?! Whats been running to this dork's head?. Hmmm... so this knucklehead friend of mine finally found someone- Finally Naruto, you're growing up. I slipped my phone back to my pocket and as soon as I secured it in place... ...

BAAAMMM!!!

I bumped in to someone... Again. Am I wearing a magnet or something? Coz its the second time I bumped into someone tonight with only an hour interval.

"What the?!" I hold my arm as I turn my gaze to the culprit.

"You again!?" I growl, she looked at me as she manage to stand up by herself.

"A-I am S-sorry I-I didn't mean to" she stuttered, surprise in her puffed lavender eyes-is this girl been crying?.

I approached her. "Or maybe you're doin this on purpose ain't you? Are you one of those fan girls who are dying to spend a night with me?" I grin.

Lately I've been followed by some fan girls and its really insane, they do crazy stuffs beyond imagination just to get me and its really pissing me off so I would not be surprised if she's one of them, though she looked decent to be a fan girl but as a son of a police chief I am raised having the knowledge that looks can be deceiving, and one must not falter.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said, her eyes and cheeks red.

This must be part of her plan, playing innocent and all.

"C'mon, don't play dumb with me" I placed my index finger under her chin and raise her head a little so that I can have a better look on her face.

"You're quite a beauty... I can play your game..." my hand found her waist and I tugged her closer. "So, where you wanted me to take you?" And I let out a devilish grin.

"Let go of me! I don't know you!" She pushed me away her eyes pleading, tears starting to leave her beautiful lavender eyes. -Did I just make a mistake? Is she really telling the truth?.

I slowly released her... SLAP!!! Her right hand found its way to my left cheek.

"Pervert!"She squeal, fear and anger now registered in her pretty face.

I froze as she slowly walked backwards, turned around and begun to run again.

"Wait!!!" I called.

Nice job Sasuke, very uncool.

I heard my phone beep, without leaving my gaze to the running girl I answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Sasuke?!"

"Yes its me, who is this?" I asked coldly

"Its me Stupid! I need your help" so its the dork.

"Are you running?" I heard his panting and harsh breathing.

"My friend is missing and I need you to find her quick, use your connections bro, check your e-mail I already sent you a picture of her." he sounds dead serious, never did I heard Naruto like this before. I usually don't give in with his requests without a fight but today is different I felt the urgency in his tone.

"Okay, hold on a sec" I said as I end the call to check my mail, I opened the mail Naruto sent 15 minutes ago.

I froze at the sight of the girl in the picture. I face palmed myself, I want to hit myself really hard for such stupidity. I dialed Naruto's number.

"I think I found her... But she just got away"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry okay, I'll explain later, Naruto listen... " I inform him on my current location and told him where his friend might be.

"I get it okay I'll be there in a flash, if you found her again tell her to stay with you til I get there ok!" and he ended the call.

"... As if she'll believe me after what I've done to her" stupid!stupid! Naruto is right all along...

That dork can choose well.

I did not waste a second, I start to fasten my pace and begun to ran and trace that girl's whereabouts.

Now to test my investigating skills, based on the direction she ran off there are only two places she can ran into, I speed up and make my way to the first place my mind came up and I phoned Naruto.

HINATA'S POV

Where am I, I looked around trying to find that familiar building a.k.a our hotel but it seems like I ran into wrong places.. I am really useless with directions. I've been running for quite some time now and I am really really tired... Its already dark, I am just thankful that this city is very well lit so it didn't scared me a bit to go wherever my feet brings me.

I found a small park, I just need to rest my legs I felt like I can't go on anymore. I am just so tired... ... from the trip, from looking for Sakura and Ino, from seeing Naruto with... with someone and from that pervert. Seriously what is happening? I am looking forward for this day, to be with my friends and to be with him, he even promised me a date! But who is that girl?... Images of Naruto hugging that beautiful girl keeps on flashing on my mind... .. Its just unfair.

I rest my legs and sit in a swing. I closed my eyes and I cried in pain, there is just so much in my chest right now.

"Hey!" someone called me from behind.

That voice... I felt myself shiver at the sound of it.

I hastily stood up and turned around.

"What are you doing ... " I did not had the chance to finish my sentence, my vision suddenly become hazy, as if the place is spinning.

And all went dark.