21

****

"....."

At his question, I turned around and quickly lowered the vase down again.

"I was training my arm muscles."

When I answered after an awkward silence, he looked at me with strange eyes again.

***

Theodore was not in a good mood.

Armin found a new escort, and Theodore treated him kindly, but the escort's complexion turned pale like a sick chicken, and he quit after half a day.

Eventually he was forced to bring back Yves Llewellyn, and he treated her like a stranger and was discussing policies with his aides nonchalantly.

"Whose head did this policy come from?"

"Ah, that's me... ... ... ."

"It's a crazy good policy. It's so admirable that it gets me applause."

"Sorry, I'm sorry......."

Theodore's gaze was fixed on the report in his hand, but all his nerves were on Yves Llewellyn.

A suspicious woman whom he put by his side while he had no memory.

'At the end of the day, if you look pretty like that, tsk.'

It was when he thought of her inwardly.

Suddenly, he felt a shadow falling behind him.

Theodore turned his head and looked behind him.

Then there was Yves Llewellyn, who was out of the blue holding a vase high.

"...... What are you doing?"

Looking at her suspiciously, he asked, and she silently lowered the vase down.

For a moment, he wondered if she was trying to hit him in the back with that thing.

It was just her posture that made him suspicious.

But Theodore immediately cast aside his doubts.

He didn't feel any killing intent from her. If she had had such a heart, he would have felt it first.

'Is she really training her arm muscles?'

Theodore's eyes, who were staring at Yves, narrowed.

She was a very strange woman.

Even though he knew she wasn't Yvonne, he was bothered by her.

He was annoyed at the slightest glance and chased her away, spitting out heartless words.

But she was strong.

To be honest, he was also a little surprised. To be able to endure his mean and dirty temper.

She was even better than Armin or Lyndon, who had been by his side for a long time.

Theodore was well aware of his bad personality.

He treated most people badly.

He knew they talked behind his back, but he didn't care.

Their fear of him was the gaze he enjoyed the most.

But oddly enough, that didn't work out for Yves Llewellyn.

Even when he said mean words and threatened her, he stopped without realizing it when he looked at her face.

Was it simply because of the face?

Theodore recalled the face of the girl Ahe had loved as a child on Yves's face.