25

At that moment, the memories of the day when the Chernicia mansion burned down and the people of Empress Margaret cut off my hair overlapped, and I stood frozen.

The unfastened hairpin on the shortened hair fell to the floor with a thumping sound.

Theodore bent down and picked up the hairpin that had fallen on the floor.

"Now that you have no hair to decorate, you don't need a hairpin."

"Theo, you don't have to do this for me...... !"

Theodore went straight out of the office, and Katarina followed with joy.

Left between Armin and the attendants, I glanced at the silver hair that had fallen to the floor.

I could feel the whispering voice and the gaze of sympathy touching.

It was sad that the cut hair was like his affection that I had cherished for a long time.

***

04. We were like X when we met, let's not see each other again

***

The emperor is weird.

That was the decision recently made by Armin Meyer, the emperor's aide. His superior Theodore was originally a little crazy emperor.

– An opening class that will never be seen again in Albrecht history!

– Pretty garbage that can't even be recycled!

That was the evaluation of his aides toward him.

Just because he was bored, he often acted out of nowhere, and if the number was wrong, he was cruel to his subordinates without even the slightest tolerance.

Had it not been for his capable qualities in state affairs, he would have gone down in history as a rare tyrant.

But half a year ago, a new evaluation of him increased.

– A wicked scumbag character destroyer!

Yves Llewellyn was the one Emperor Theodore brought from a sudden visit to Ferdinand last summer.

At that time, rumors that the emperor was really crazy were circulating in the Imperial Palace.

The emperor smiled kindly, spoke kindly, and occasionally pretended to be cute.

Only in front of Yves Llewellyn.

Of course, Yves Llewellyn had such a strikingly beautiful appearance that everyone looked back once in amazement.

– No one has ever seen Yves Lowellyn, but no one can just see it only once!

Among her fellow knights, even these words were circulated openly. Although no one could approach her because she was with the emperor every day, there were many people who wanted to get to know her.

But who was Emperor Theodore?

He was never one to be deceived by the beauty of his eyes. He was a man who was bored even in front of a lady who was called the most beautiful woman in the kingdom or a cute and adorable lady in front of anyone.

'Was it a whim?'

At first everyone thought so.

'Maybe he found a new person to bully.'

'Pretending to be nice to an innocent young knight and trying to make fun of him.'

'Poor Sir Yves. He didn't even know he was being harassed while supporting His Majesty.'