Chapter 105

Theodore raised his head at the sound of the birds chirping.

The sunlight coming in through a large window informed everyone that the day had dawned.

Tak.

He closed the book aloud.

His eyes were bloodshot because he read all night.

Pat. Pat.

His fingertips patted the thick book cover.

"To make a 'vessel', you need a pure soul and a piece of Tenebris soul......."

He glanced down and looked down at the things he had arranged on the white paper.

[There are seven (or eight) soul fragments in the Empire.

1.House of Albrecht – The Empress's Necklace

2. House of Chernicia -The Emerald Sword.

3. House of Ferdinand – ???

4. House of Leobrante – ???

5-7. West continent – Kerbel's crown, Caligor's mirror and Arisbe's ring.]

He looked through the books and wrote down what was presumed to contain the fragmented soul of Tenebris.

"But it was definitely a fake......."

Theodore frowned as he recalled the Tenebris's crown he had seen in the Kingdom of Kerbel.

Maybe someone swapped for a fake a long time ago.

If so, where is the real thing?

Tap. Tap. Tap.... Tap. Tap!

The movement of the fingertips tapping on the cover of the book became faster.

"To awaken the soul, the 'vessel' must have already been prepared...... Maybe it's already......."

Theodore, who was muttering all the way while, paused and stared at his font.

Oh, that seemed like a pretty crazy idea, but.......

Scratch!

Theodore rose from his seat and immediately visited Katarina.

And asked bluntly.

"Were you trying to resurrect Tenebris?"

"......!"

Katarina's eyes became round and her body hardened without saying anything.

Theodore's eyes were filled with the sight.

"That's mean it's true."

It was clear that she couldn't answer. If what Theodore said wasn't true, she would have said no.

'Damn it. Who the hell?'

But this was a question that Katarina couldn't answer.

However, Theodore himself can judge here.......

Odelia is in danger.

If there's really a bunch of people preparing to revive Tenebris, Odelia is in danger.

The moment he realized it, Theodore ran his horse towards Chernicia.

* * *

At an early hour Theodore came.

"Well, My Lord...... The guest is...."

It was a time when I hadn't even woken up properly. Because, it wasn't even time for any guests to come.