Placed

Tony's pov

Remaining firm, I slapped her bottom hard.

"I said, Sono chiaro (Am I clear)?"

"Yes sir," she cried out, as the tears began to well, now that she's begrudgingly accepting her fate.

Wasting no more time, I yanked on the waistband of her pants, pulling them to just beneath her rear end. I adjusted her panties back into place before starting her spanking. I don't feel a bare bottom thrashing is warranted in this case, but make no mistake about it, she'll be feeling this punishment well into tomorrow.

I brought the palm of my hand down hard on her upturned bottom.

"OW! Daddy, stop," she whined.

Ignoring her repeated pleas begging me to stop, I slapped her buttocks again and again, painting the skin beneath her thin grey cotton panties a bright red in no time. Claire wiggled atop my thighs and kicked her legs after each hard slap as she whined and cried her way through this spanking. I peppered her bottom with several more stinging slaps, paying special attention to the part of her bum peeking out over the waistband of her jeans, which were perched atop her thighs.

In spite of all her kicking and thrashing atop my lap, I knew she wasn't fighting me, she was just reacting to the pain of this spanking. I'm not going easy on her, but I'm certainly not going full force either. I want her to be sore for about a day or two, to remind her not to eavesdrop again. I can't have her listening in on our business conversations or family matters that aren't intended for young ears.

"Are you going to eavesdrop again, young lady?" I asked, spanking her rapidly, alternating between cheeks.

"NO, DADDY! NO! I WON'T, I SWEAR!" she shouted, trying to reach her hand back.

"I certainly hope not, bambina (baby girl), because I'm not joking when I say the next time it happens, you'll be spanked with my belt." I punctuated my promise with five more stinging spanks atop the globes of her ass before lifting her off my lap. I pulled up her pants and held my hands on her hips to keep her right in front of me. "What do you have to say to me, piccola ragazza (little girl)?" I asked sternly.

"I'm s_s_sorry," she sniffled, as her nose continued to run from all her crying.

"You're going to sit here now and finish your homework, like you should have done earlier. Understand?" I said, pointing my finger in her face.

When she replied, "Yes sir," I gave her one more firm spank across her bottom before forcefully seating her in the hard wooden chair and pushing it up to her desk.

"Get to it. I'll be up in an hour to check on your progress and you better have something significant to show me, ragazzina (little girl). Capiscimi (Understand me)?"

Picking up her pencil, she replied, "Si signore (Yes sir)."

One down and two to go, I thought as I prepared to lay down the law with my younger siblings.

After leaving Claire's room, I went downstairs to the study. I had Lorenzo bring me a glass of merlot that I could sip by the fireplace while trying to unwind. I hate having to punish my daughter like that but she earned that spanking after having been warned many times about her bad habit of eavesdropping. Now I just need to decide how to deal with my conniving siblings. I can't have the two of them thinking they can usurp my authority by hiding the truth.

It's times like these, I really miss Father. He would have no qualms about putting any of his grown children in their place. He never hesitated to correct or admonish us if he felt it was needed. I have to admit, I was tempted to slap both my younger half-siblings tonight when I found out what they were up to but I'd rather not resort to brute violence whenever I'm angry. I know Father never hesitated to rule with an iron fist but I prefer to think I'm a bit more civilized. I'm not, I just prefer to think I am.