As You Are Bid

TW:SEXUAL CONTENT/SA

"Lyanna!"

Not that voice. I hated that voice. That voice has tortured me since I was a little girl. I will never forget his wailing ever since he was a child. He never stopped crying as a baby, the maesters said it was because he had stomach issues but I always knew something was wrong with him. Something evil.

"Joffrey," I stop walking. "Are you looking for Margaery?" He hasn't bothered much since she has been around, but I have been trying my best to avoid him.

"No I was looking for you," He says. "I haven't seen your pretty face in a while."

"I've been busy," I reply.

"Too busy for your king?" He smirks at me, "You must never be too busy for your king. You must always be here for your king for whatever he pleases."
He steps towards me and runs his fingers in my hair. Not this again.

"Of course your grace." Is all I can get out. I wanted to hit him so bad, i wanted to hit him and run to my room and lock myself in forever. But I couldn't move my body was stuck. He grabs my wrist tight and starts walking down the hall.

"Joffrey you're hurting me," I try to pry his hand off my wrist but he's holding on so tight. We walk past a few guards and some handmaids.

"Shut up!" He says aggressive but quiet so no one can hear. He pushes me into his chambers and shuts the door behind him.

"Joffrey please don't im your sister! This is wrong!" I pled with him. He takes off his shirt and pushes me down onto the bed. "Joffrey-"
Before I can finish my sentence he put his hand over my mouth.  He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I told you already you do whatever the king demands."  He pulls out a knife and starts cutting and ripping open my dress till i am laying there exposed in front of him. I can feel the tears starting to fall down my face.
"No please no," I'm struggling with Joffrey trying to get him off of me but he has me pinned down. He struggles to get his pants off whilst also trying to hold me down on the bed. He finally gets them off and gets on top of me.

"No!" I scream, "No!"

"I said shut up!" He yells at me pinning my arms down but I still keep kicking my legs. "You think you can get away from me! You think you can leave me! I know about your little plan to marry Loras! You will never leave me!" He slaps me across the face.
"Would you stop struggling"

The door opens suddenly and my mother walks in.

"Mother!" I cry tears now streaming down my face.

"Your grandfather has called a family meeting in the small council room. Joffrey come with me." She reaches her hand out for him. Joffrey climbs off me and puts his shirt and pants back on and walks past my mother and out the door. I grab the blankets and cover myself with them. My mother stand there for a moment starring down at her hands, she wont even acknowledge me.

"Lyanna," she finally speaks up, "Go make yourself decent." Then she walks out of the room and shuts the door.

******************************************************************************************************

I walk down the halls back to my room trying to hold the blankets around my body the best I can keeping my head down so I dont have to make any eye contact with anyone in the halls. Once I reach my room and shut the down and slide down it till im sitting on the floor my back on the door. I'm trying to process what just happened and why my mother did nothing. I couldn't understand it. I knew she didn't love me as much as my other siblings but i never thought she would ever let something like that happen to me. I need to get out of here no matter what. And what did Joffrey mean when he said he knew about my plan to marry Loras, I thought Margaery was waiting till after their wedding to talk to him about it. Had she betrayed my trust? No she wouldn't do that. Just then there is a knock at my door.

"Just a moment," I say loudly. I quickly walk to my bed and find my robe to cover myself with. I walk back to the door and open it to see my uncle Tyrion standing there.

"Lyanna what happened?" He asks me. "You look like you have been crying?" When he says that I can't help it but start to cry once again.

"It's alright," He says holding me "Everything is going to be alright. You need to tell me what happened though."

"Joffrey," I stutter through tears, "Joffrey, he, he tried to rape me. And mother she, she walked in and saw, and she did nothing." I am crying a lot harder now.

"Oh my sweet girl," Tyrion just holds me tight and kisses my head.

"I can't do this anymore, I just want to throw myself from the castle walls so I never have to see any of them ever again" I cry. My uncle grabs my face.

"Now you listen to me." He says sternly, "You will do no such thing do you understand me." I can't even say anything back, i am just sobbing.

"Do you understand me!" He says more aggressive trying to get his point across. I nod my head slowly.

"I will not let anything happen to you. Joffrey won't come near you again, ill make sure of it."

I wipe the tears from my eyes but nod, "I understand."

"Now get dressed we have to go but you will sit right next to me at this meeting and when i leave you will leave you don't go anywhere without me." He leaves my room and I get dressed. When i open the door he is still standing outside and takes my hand and gives it a little squeeze before we start walking down to the council chambers.

*****************************************************************************

"You're late." My grandfather says as  Tyrion and I enter the room.
"What's she doing here?" Joffrey asks.
"Our families business concerns her, too. Sit." He motions to some chairs and I sit down next to my mother, I can't even bear to look at her after what she was about to let Joffrey do to me.
My uncle clears his throat, "You'll be pleased to learn that after one conversation with Olenna Tyrell, I've saved the crown hundreds of thousands on this wedding."
"Never mind that now. We have something important to discuss." Says my grandfather.
"I'm Master of Coin. Saving money is important." He keeps looking over at my mother and when i finally look at her i notice she's smiling."Stop that. You're making me uncomfortable."
My grandfather pipes up "Your sister has learned that your new friends the Tyrells are plotting to marry Lyanna to Ser Loras."
Tyrion raises his brows "Very well. She's a lovely girl and it would make our houses stronger. Although my dear i must be honest you are missing some of Loras' favorite bits, but I'm sure he will make a wonderful husband."
"Ive always had my suspicions." I say quietly.

"Your jokes are not appreciated." Grandfather states sternly.
"It wasn't my best, but ..."
"But what about our key to the north what will happen to her?"
"Sansa is the key to the North?" I ask, "What about Robb he's still alive isn't he? And she has two other brothers."
"The Karstarks have marched home. The young wolf has lost half his army. His days are numbered. Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers. That makes Sansa Stark the heir to Winterfell." He looks at me "And I am not about to hand her over to anyone else.
Tyrion interrupts, "So what are you planning to do with the girl?"
"We find Sansa Stark a husband." Tywin states.
"Wonderful." Tyrion claps his hands together. There is a bit of silence when I hear my mother and Joffrey start to chuckle.
"Yes, it is." She says smiling starring at him. I finally realize what they are laughing about.

My uncles jaw drops "You can't mean it."
"I can and I do." Tywin states and they both just stare at each other.
"Joffrey has made this poor girl's life miserable since the day he took her father's head. Now she's finally free of him and you give her to me? That's cruel even for you." My uncle says trying to make sense of it all. 
"Do you intend on mistreating her? The girl's happiness is not my concern, nor should it be yours." Tywin says bluntly.
"She's a child!"
"She's flowered, I assure you." My mother looks at me, "Lyanna and I have discussed it with her at length."
"There, you see? You will wed her, bed her, and put a child in her. Surely you're capable of that." My grandfathers says raising his brows at Tyrion.
"And if I refuse?" He asks.
"You wanted to be rewarded for your valor in battle. Sansa Stark is a finer reward than you could ever dare hope for. And it is past time you were wed."
"I was wed. Or don't you remember?"
"Only too well."
My mother speaks up "You should be thanking the gods for this. This is more than you deserve."
"Tyrion will do as he's bid. As will Lyanna." My grandfather stands up "Now not another word. My family. You've disgraced the Lannister name for far too long."