Baelor

The bells ring as we stand on the steps of the Sept of Baelor. I am standing in between my mother and Joffrey dressed in Lannister red and gold to match my mother and brother. Eddard Stark is supposed to be here any moment to confess his crimes and Joffrey is to spare his life and Ned will have to live out the rest of his days at the wall. With Jon. It has been so long since I have seen him and i miss him so much. I will never forget the promise I made to him, and i will never forget him. The crowd begins to yell and it snaps me out of my thoughts. Ned Stark beings to make his way through the crowd and up the steps.

"Baelor! I am Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Hand of the King. I come before you to confess my treason in the sight of Gods and men. I betrayed the faith of my King and the trust of my friend Robert. I swore to protect and defend his children, but before his blood was cold I plotted to murder his son and seize the Throne for myself. Let the high Septon and Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say: Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne, by the Grace of all the Gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm." He proclaims. Joffrey turns and smiles at me and mother.

"As we sin, so do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes in sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us they can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?" Maester Pycelle turns to Joffrey.

"My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join The Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers, he would serve the realm in permanent exile. And My Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father." Joffrey begins "But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am your King, treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!"

"Daddy! Someone stop him!" Cries Sansa

"Joffrey, this is madness." I grab his arm. My mother pulls me away from him knowing we can't stop him.

"Mother,"

"Just look down." she tells me. The crowd is yelling and Sansa is screaming and trying to get away from the kingsgaurd who is holding her back.

"Stop him, stop! Please! Stop!" she just keeps on screaming.

The sword hits the ground with a clang and I know that Ned Stark is no longer with us. I look up to the sky to see a flock of pigeons fly away.

**************************************************************************************

Author's note: I know this chapter was stupid short but I wanted to stick with the way it pretty much happened in the show (since thats what ive been doing the whole time). But I would LOVE for you guys to comment to let me know what you think so far or if you have any suggestions for future chapters! Also don't forget to vote! and im sooo sorry that its been so long since i've last posted I was away again! But i'm going to try to get out at LEAST a chapter a day this week!