King of the People

"Hail Joffrey! Hail to the King." a man yells from a rooftop. "Seven blessings on you, Your Grace."
"Murderer! Bastard! All hail the King." people yells as we walk by.
"He's no king."
He's a bastard!"

"Please, Your Grace, we're hungry." another yells.

"Freak."
"Get the Prince back to the Keep now." My uncle turns to the guards. They grab Tommen and quickly walk away. We continue our walk back as people keep shouting at us. Everywhere I turn I see another face full of anger. Out of nowhere someone throws a cowpie at Joffrey's face.

"Find who did that and bring him to me!" He screams, "Just kill them! Kill them all!"

"Move!" My uncle yells at the soldiers. The hound grabs Joffrey and starts carrying him away. "What are you doing? I want these people executed!" He tries to fight back.

"And they want the same for you." the hound just says back.

I try to keep up with the guards and my family but somehow I get stuck behind a group of people.

"Tyrion!" I yell, "Tyrion, please help me!" I try to move but it feels as though i'm stuck and i cannot pick my feet up off the ground. My breathing starts to get heavy suddenly someone grabs my hand and starts pulling me through the crowed.

"Where's Sansa?" I ask, not seeing her anywhere.

"Through the door. Quickly Lyanna." I hear my uncle say to me. "Come on."

"Protect the king!" shouts a guard.  "Get back!"

"Traitors!" Joffrey spits "I'll have all their heads."

"You blind, bloody fool." I scold.

"You can't insult me."

"We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king." I yell at him.

"You can't"

"I can, and I am."

"They attacked me!" he argues.

"They threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all? They're starving, you fool. All because of a war you started!" I poke him hard.

"You're talking to a king!"He shouts. I can stand this little shit anymore, I dont know what comes over me but i slap him across the face.

"And now I've struck a king." I state, "Did my hand fall from my wrist?"

He doesnt say anything, he just stares back a move not moving a muscle.

"Where is the Stark girl?" I ask again.

"Let them have her." he grumbles

"If she dies, we'll never get our Uncle Jaime back. You owe him quite a bit, you know."

"Take some men and go and find the Stark girl." Tyrion tells Ser Meyrn.

"I take my orders from the king" is all he replies.  I look at my uncle as my mind wonders to the horrors Sansa may be encountering at this very moment.

Not long after the Hound comes walking through the door with Sansa on his shoulder. He puts her down on the steps.

"Are you hurt, my lady?" My uncle knees beside her. Her handmaids rush to her to make sure she is fine.

"The little bird's bleeding." The hound says, "Someone take her back to her cage. See to that cut."

"Well done, Clegane." I add.

"I didn't do it for you."
***************************