A Choice

"Morning mother, Uncle, Tommen, Myrcella!" I say as I enter the dining room to have breakfast with my family. I sit next to Tommen and start helping myself to loads of bacon and eggs and bread. Shortly after my uncle Tyrion comes into the hall demanding all kinds of food. He walks over to Tommen moves him over and sits next to me.

"Little brother," chuckled Uncle Jamie.

"My beloved siblings!" he hollered.

"Is Bran going to die?" Myrcella asks quietly.

"Apparently not," started my uncle. My mother did not move.

"What do you mean."

"The maester says the boy may live."

"It's no mercy letting a child linger with such pain," mother says trying to sound sympathetic.

"Only the gods know for certain all the rest of us can do is pray," Tyrion replies picking up a piece of bacon.

"I still can't believe you're going." I interrupt the silence.

"Where's your sense of wonder the greatest structure ever built the men of the nights watch the wintery abode of the white walkers!" Tyrion turn and grabs Tommen as he giggles.

"Please tell me you're not thinking about taking the black?" asks Jamie.

"And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly  Rock. Noooo i just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world." he laughs. I can't help but laugh as well of course that's all he wants to do.

"The children don't need to hear your filth." Mother states. My uncle raises his eyebrows at me and I giggle. "Come." My mother calls.  And with that we leave the dining room.

On my way back to my room a guard approaches me, "Your grace, your father requests your presence in his chambers."

"Thank you." I nod and head off to see my father.

I knock on the door and because I hear voices inside.

"Lyanna is that you? Come in child." my father yells so I can hear through the door.

"You wanted to see me?"I ask.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about you and Robb,"My father starts, "It has come to my attention that the marriage between you two is no longer needed. Joffery will marry Sansa and our houses will be united. That means you are no longer required to marry him tomorrow if you don't want to. But if you do want to you still have that option. Now another reason I am no longer forcing you too stay is because of what has happened to Bran and i don't what you to have to live somewhere you will not feel safe."

"Really?" I just stare at him blankly.

"Yes,"

"Really! I can go home! Oh thank you father!" I run up and hug him.

"But if you chose that then we will leave tomorrow. " My father says while walking towards the door, "And one more thing, you have to tell Robb your decision." And with that he opens the door to Robb standing there with a sad look on his face.

"Robb," I walk up to him a hold his hands, "Robb i'm so sorry, but I can't stay here and I can't marry you

"Robb," I walk up to him a hold his hands, "Robb i'm so sorry, but I can't stay here and I can't marry you." He just looks down at me with his sad eyes.

"Robb."

"I understand you're not ready for marriage but I just want you to know that I would wait for you, however long it takes

"I understand you're not ready for marriage but I just want you to know that I would wait for you, however long it takes. So if you ever change you're mind know that i'll be waiting." he answers with a small smile. 

"I know you would

"I know you would." I smile and reach up and kiss his cheek.
I slowly walk out of the room but as soon as i'm farther down the corridor I start to have a skip in my step for I cannot contain my excitement. I'm going home.

"What has you all excited" asks a voice from the shadows.

"Jon? Is that you?" I question as he steps into the light. "Oh Jon! I'm going home!" I run up and hug him, and he picks me up and spins me around.

"What do you mean you're going home?" he asks confused.

"I'm going back to Kingslanding! I don't have to marry Robb anymore!"

"That's wonderful!"

"Come with me."

"Come with you to Kingslanding?"

"Yes! Come with! Like you said there is nothing for you here so come and be with me!"

"Lyanna, I can't."

"Why...why not?"

"I told you, i'm going to the wall." he says sadly, "Even if I did come with ya, we could never marry. We could never truly be together."

"Then i'll come with you." I sniffle.

"There are no women allowed at the wall you know that." he replies as he places his and on my cheek.

"I'll wait for you then. I won't marry anyone else."

"The only way I could ever marry is if I die and somehow i'm brought back." he laughs. "Then I could leave the wall."

"I guess i'll have to wait for that then." I smile, as he kisses my forehead.

"Until then wait for me in Kingslanding ok?" he requested.

"I will." I vow. And I will keep that promise for as long as I have to.