Home

The trip home from Winterfell was very long and interesting. Joffrey was "savagely attacked" by Arya's direwolf, but her wolf could not be found anywhere so they killed Sansa's wolf Lady instead. Joffrey then had to come join Tommen, Myrcella and I in the carriage. Apparently he could not ride a horse due to his "injury".  Men are such babies, especially my brother. I spent the rest of the trip back reading a book about Aegon the Conqueror to pass the time. Soon I can see the great wall that surrounds and protects my home.  We enter through the King's gate and the people all turn to stare as we ride by. People wave from their stands and their homes but we are never allowed to wave back since mother says we shouldn't care about the low borns. I can see the Sept of Baelor towering above all the buildings but nothing compares to my home The Red Keep. The carriage comes to a stop outside the doors of The Red Keep and all the lords and ladies of the court are waiting outside for our arrival. Among them I can see my uncle Renly who I care for very much.

"Uncle Renly!" I shout as I run to him. He embraces me with a long hug.

"My favourite niece! You're back! Why are you back? You're father said you were to marry Robb Stark." he answered confused but happy at the same time.

"Well with Ned agreeing to Sansa's marriage to Joffrey my father didn't see it as so important anymore and he let me choose if I wanted to stay and marry Robb or come home to Kingslanding."

"Well i'm glad you chose to come home. I couldn't imagine you living in the North. You would have freezed your ass off!" he says with a chuckle. I can't help but laugh know that Renly is right. I don't know how I would have survied in the cold.

"Oh, will you shut up!" I laugh as I playfully hit him, "I would have been just fine thank you!"

"You know that i'm just joking! Come on let's go unpack your things." Renly puts his arm around me as we head up to my room.

*****************************************************************************************************

"Soo how did the North treat you?" Renly asks.

"Great." I answer plainly as I unpack my dresses.

"So great that you were dying to come home? Robb Stark didn't charm you enough to want to stay?"

"No, but someone else did." I whisper, hoping he didn't hear.

"Did you just say that someone else did?" His eyes lit up. I swear sometimes it seems like Renly wants to talk about boys more than Sansa does. "Who was it?"

"I can't say."

"But you tell me anything!"

"Oh but I swore I wouldn't tell!" I say throwing a pillow at him. "It doesn't matter anyway."

"And why is that?"

"Because I will never see him again." I answer sighing.

"My dear there will be others. Just you wait and see." My uncle kisses me on the forehead. "But I have to leave you for I have a small council meeting to attend." and with that he was gone.

" and with that he was gone