Winterfell

The ride from Kingslanding to Winterfell was very long and very boring. And being stuck in a carriage with your younger siblings and your mother does not make it any better. If I had it my way I would be riding right next to father, but my mother thinks it is inappropriate for a princess to ride a horse, because i must look perfect when we meet the Starks. So I am stuck in the carriage with Tommen, Myrcella, and mother. I see the great walls that Winterfell hides behind and not soon after we are going through the gates. Our Lannister and Baratheon flags blowing in the wind. The carriage comes to a stop soon after we enter and i see them all there lined up. The Starks. I step out too see everyone kneeling as my father rides past. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jofferey on his stupid little white horse smiling and staring at the oldest Stark girl. Gods help her. My father dismounts his horse and walks over to Ned Stark motioning him to rise. Everyone soon follows. My father stares at Ned for a minute before saying, "You've got fat." Ned Stark then proceeds to look my father up and down before raising his brows. They both laugh and hug each other. "Cat!" he yelled in a friendly matter before embracing her as well. Then he turned to the boy next to Ned. "You must be Robb," Robb nodded and my father looked back at me before shaking his hand. He then went to Sansa, she was quite pretty with her red hair. Next to her stood Ayra and next to her stood Bran. Rickon the youngest Stark stood beside his mother holding on to her cloak. "Looks its the queens brother," says Ayra trying to get Sansa attention, "but where's the imp?" "Will you shut up!" I hear Sansa snap at her sister. That was a good question where was my uncle. My mother walks over to Ned and offers him her hand, he reaches out and kisses it. She then looks to Catelyn, "My queen," she says as she curtsies. "Take me to your crypt I want to pay my respects." my father says. "We've been riding for a month my love surely the dead can wait." implied my mother. But my father doesn't care "Ned" he calls as he walks away leaving us there with the rest of the Starks. "Lyanna?" Robb questions as he takes a step towards me.  "Robb." I answer, "You look quite different, last time i saw you you had quite long hair for a boy." "And you were missing your front teeth." he laughs. I can't help but laugh, I can't believe he remembered me. " Your grace," i hear a soft voice beside me. "Just Lyanna is fine, you must be Sansa." i say smiling, "Well aren't you a pretty one. You were just a baby the last time I saw you." "thank you, your grace. But i am nothing compared to you. You look more like a Stark then I do." stuttered Sansa. "Don't worry little dove, songs will be sung about your beauty one day." i corrected, " And you must be..." "Ayra, your grace." Arya blurted out. "I don't believe we've met but hello Arya." she smiled up at me. "And look at you lets see your muscles," i ask Bran, "You're going to be a solider one day!" He giggles as he flexes his arm. "Excuse me Lyanna, but would you like me to take you to your room?" Robb asks offering me his arm. "I would love you too." I reply taking his arm.

As we walk through the castle I can't help but feel the awkwardness that surrounds us as we talk about things like the weather and Robb asks me about my sewing and singing and i ask him about hunting and fighting

As we walk through the castle I can't help but feel the awkwardness that surrounds us as we talk about things like the weather and Robb asks me about my sewing and singing and i ask him about hunting and fighting. Soon there is a long silence between us until Robb breaks it, "So we are to be married." he says plainly. I can tell he is about as excited as I am about the whole thing. "Yes," I reply, "Married." "I never thought I would marry someone like you." Robb stated.

Like me? What was that supposed to mean! I am quite confused and it must show cuz Robb quickly said "Not that there is anything wrong with you! That's not what I meant at all, I just meant

Like me? What was that supposed to mean! I am quite confused and it must show cuz Robb quickly said "Not that there is anything wrong with you! That's not what I meant at all, I just meant... well what i'm trying to say is. I never thought I would be marrying someone from your family, or someone quite as beautiful as you. I always thought i would just marry some plain old northern girl thats all." "Ahh I see. Well I didn't think I would be marrying some northerner either. But my father insists that i become Lyanna Stark. So here I am." I say bluntly. "Well you sure look like her, well what I hear she looked like." he says staring at the floor. "Don't let my mother hear you say that." I smirk as Robb leads me to my bedchamber.