Secret Meeting

"Today was such a long day." I sigh. "My whole day consisted of sewing with Sansa and hearing her go on about Joffrey and Kingslanding, then I had to have lunch with Robb. Alone. And that was a nightmare. He kept why I had left him durning the feast and why I was sitting with you. He even asked if you had tried to do anything with me. And after that we had to go for a walk around the castle then I had to go meet with my dearest mother and father and sit there while my mother scolded my about how I embarrassed her and Lady Catelyn and Robb because I left and sat with his bastard brother."

"Sounds like quite the day." chuckles Jon.

"It's not funny! I bet no one said a word to you about this whole thing! And then above all else you made me climb out my window and down a wall to come meet you in the woods!" I try to say with a straight face but I can't but laugh.

"I'm glad you climbed out that window." Jon replies smirking as he steps closer towards me.

"Me too." He's so handsome. And his smile is so perfect that I can't help but smile whenever he does. And it's impossible to be mad at him. He takes my hands again and my heart is beating faster than ever.

"I'm sorry everyone is giving you such a hard time."

"No i'm sorry for going on about it."

"You don't have to be sorry about anything."he paused, " Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, anything."

"Do you want to marry Robb?"

"If i'm honest. No." I mumbled. "There is nothing wrong with Robb, it's just,"

"You don't love him."

"No and I know that in time I could probably learn to love him but even though I always knew I would never marry for love I always hoped I would find someone." I sniffled, " And the hardest part is I think i'm starting to and he's leaving soon."

"Please don't be upset." Jon says as he places his hands on my face. I look up into his dark brown eyes as he pulls his face closer to mine he stops just before our lips could touch but I lean in and kiss him anyways. His soft lips press against mine, and the warmth from his lips travels through my entire body. As the kiss deepens I knew we would have to stop but I don't want too. Jon's hand travels from my face down to my waist as he pulls me closer. I tangle my fingers in Jon's hair and all time seems to stop as our lips move perfectly in sync. I pull away noticing my shortage of breath. We just stand there our foreheads are touching neither of us saying anything our breathing cutting through the silent air. Jon kisses me on the forehead and then walks away. Leaving me to think how I could I ever marry Robb Stark.