Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I woke up in a hospital I think, I was chained down to the bed in my right arm and I panicked a little when I saw the cuffs and the beeping vitals machine thingy "hello?" I said while sitting up. Just then he door opened and THE BRUCE BANNER walked in "good to know your awake" he said

"Oh my gosh your Bruce Banner!" I practically yelled. "Ya I know the Hulk" he said kinda sadly "nonono your THE dr. Banner you wrote all those books on Gamma radiation! And radioactive radiation" I was fangirling.

He got a big smiled and scoffed happily, I smiled back at him. "So how often do you do drugs" he asked while walking towards me and in hand cuffing me from the bed. "I- I don't do it very often but when I do do it gets really bad" I said while looking down ashamed "why do you do them Y/N?" He asked while sitting on the bed. "T-to try to n-numb the pain" my eyes were watery and my voice was cracking a lil.

"Who were those other kids?" "Jack and Rebecca, their older kids at the orphanage" I said "They aren't a good influence" he said while sighing "can we please not talk about this" I pulled the IV out and stood up.

"Y/N wait" Bruce said. I opened the door and I was in this big hallway, I scratched my head confused on where I was. Bruce came out after me "where am I" I asked. "Med bay at the Stark Tower" my eyes went wide "wow how high up am I?" I asked while going back into the hospital room and looking out the window "68 floors high" he laughed "wow" I said sister shook.

"Hey Y/N" THE HAWKEYE said while walking in the room "hello?" I said "how you know my name" I was confused "I brought you here, Bird from that group chat you both are in told me that you needed a safe place because you were high" "he knows you?" I asked "yep, we're best friends" he said awkwardly. I tried to walk past him but he stopped me "you should stay here for the night it's almost 1 am" Clint said "What!" I yelled "dammit I'm in so much trouble!" I said panicky, I grabbed my phone and AirPods off the table next to the bed and my bag.

"Wowow kid slow down it's ok I already told Mr seer your guardian your staying at the Med bay over night because of an accident" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when he said accident instead of drugs "he doesn't know I was high right?" "Nope" he said. "Cmon the avengers wanna meet you" Clint said while putting his hand on my shoulder, I flinched and he gave me a concerned look "s-sorry sir" I said.

We arrived at the common room and I saw Nat and Bucky cuddling on the couch and Mr. stark and Mrs Potts were cuddling together as well. "Hey Clint hey... what's your name?" The falcon asked "I-I'm y/N" I said awkwardly "she's the girl Bird wanted me to pick up and Bucky and Nat really wanted to meet her" Nat stood up and walked towards me "Ваша русская девушка о которой, постоянно говорит птица Клинт?» She asked "да» she smiled and held out her hand.

I flinched and squeezed my eyes shut thinking she was finna hit me "Y/N your safe here" Clint whispered, I smiled a bit knowing I was safe somewhere and shook the assassins hand. Bucky came up next "Bird and Speedy won't shut up about you" we both laughed a little. "I'm Bucky by the way" he said with a sorta soft smile. "I'm Steve" the Captain America said. I waved at him, ion really think he like me.

We walked over to the table and Tony and Pepper stood up and walked over to me "Tony stark" mr stark said while putting his hand on my shoulder, I flinched a little and he noticed. "I'm Pepper Potts, his wife" she smiled softly and rubbed my arm before walking to grab some drinks "want something to drink Y/N" she asked "uh, Waters fine ma'am" she smiled and grabbed a cup, I smiled back.

The next thing I know a blue line of something approached all of us and all of out hair were messed up "Pietro at your service nice meeting you" he said while handing his hand out, he dabbed me up and I dabbed him up back. "I'm Y/N" I said with a smile. His twin came walking into the kitchen a minute later "hello, I'm Wanda" she smiled and also handed out her hand "I'm Y/N" I said with a smile back.

"I'm James, James Rhodes" a tall man said while patting me on the shoulder, I flinched a little bit he didn't notice but Clint and Nat noticed every time and I kinda felt bad that they were worried about me. "The rest of the avengers, being Scott and Carol don't live here, they live with their families" Mr stark said while sitting down on the couch and cuddling with Pepper again.

"I'll show Y/N to the guest room" Nat said while waving her hand at me to follow her, I followed her to the elevator and went down a floor. When we got out there were 3 rooms on each side of the walls and it was HUGE! She brought me to the second door on the right and opened the door and showed me where some of clothes my size were. She guessed my size right surprisingly, I was practically a twig but I had a little muscle and fat on me which I hated, I had Anorexia when I was 11 but now have Bulimia.

"Good night Y/N, see you in the morning" she said while walking toward the door "wait Mrs. Romanoff" "ya" she said while turning around "have we met each-other before... you know before tonight?" I asked while cocking my head to the side "no I don't think so, you might have seen me in public as the black widow, why you ask" she was confused "y-you just look like someone I know from the red room when I was 7" I said while looking down in guilt. I could see the colour drain from her face.

"When Dreykov was killed?" She asked "ya... around that time" she walked towards me and sat down next to me. "What happened in the red room?" She asked "they tested on me, please don't tell the others this Mrs. Romanoff" I said while looking her in the eyes "I won't I promise" "My dad... he worked for SHIELD when we lived in Russia and he was k-killed in a bombing, he was a target cause he had the mutant gene" "I'm sorry Y/N" Nat said while putting her arm around me

"And my mom was assassinated in front of me when I was 5, I ran before I was shot" my voice was getting cracky "she also had the mutant Gene, and I - I have it too" "the red room experimented on me and tried to 'train' me, but they let me go when the red room got destroyed by someone" a tear fell down my cheek. "Me and my sister were the ones to take down the red room so you might've seen me there" she said while hugging me. I let it all out right there and then. I felt so safe but so weak at the same time.

1303 words