Chapter 42

Y/N's POV

Around 7pm we went back to the hotel and we all collapsed onto our beds. "Don't wake me up till Mj's birthday in June" I mumbled after taking off my shoes and face planting the pillow.

I woke up to hearing banging and it sounded like someone fighting a sheep. I groaned "is it June?" "Nope but it is funeral day" Nat grabbed a gun from under her pillow and walked out the door.

I followed her and when we got to a door we heard someone yell "PETER BENJAMIN PARKER" I ran towards Peters door and opened it.

Mr stark was holding Peters spidey suit and Peter was pale with open eyes.

Peters POV

I laid down on my bed while Pietro was on the other side. Mr stark and Mrs Potts laid down on their bed "Pete you didn't fully empty your bag" Mr stark pointed out it took me a minute to remember what was in the bag.

"Oh it's just a sweatshirt" I thought of a quick excuse, "a hoodie? It's nearly 100°" Mrs Potts looked at me confused "it's a phase" I sighed.

"Your aunt told me she made sure you didn't pack any what are you hiding?" My eyes went wide"nothing si- Mr stark" I was panicking.

Mr Starks sat up "kid" he walked over to the bed. I sat up quickly and put my foot out so he couldn't grab the bag "Peter, what's in there"

"Nothing" my eyes were wide, he rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag quickly. "No Mr stark!" I yelled before standing up.

He unzipped the bag, his eyes went wide and so did mine. "PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!" He yelled before dropping the bag and holding my suit.

Y/N bursted through the door worried "what hap- why the hell did you bring that Peter!" She quickly covered her mouth "YOU KNEW" Mr stark yelled. "What happened" Pietro shot awake from the bed and stood up, his eyes also went wide when he saw my suit.

"Nice of joining the chat Pietro" My stark placed the suit on the bed and squeezed the bridge of his nose "when we're you planning on telling us Pete" Mrs Potts asked "soon?" I rubbed my neck and walked towards Y/N.

Mr stark was pacing around trying to think of what to say "oh look! Mickey Mouse!" Y/N pointed out the window before jogging away with me. "Get back there" Mr Rogers stopped us and walked us toward Mr stark.

"I'm not mad Peter, I- I just, I just wish you would've told me about you being that vigilante instead of having to find out this way" I looked down at the ground and Y/N squeezed my hand.

Mr stark ushered everyone except for me and his wife away. "Why didn't you just tell us- I could've made you a better suit" Mr stark sighed "can I still fight crime?"

"Ya but just be back to your aunts house by 2 am please- wait does she know?"

"Possibly..."

"She knows!"

"Sorry Mr stark" I rubbed my neck and looked down "it's fine kid- dammit, just be safe" he mumbled something under his breath before walking out "and iron man is still better" he eyed me before walking out. Mrs Potts rolled her eyes

"Don't worry sweetie he isn't mad at you, just the fact that spider man is better than him" we laughed.

Y/N POV

I got changed and walked out to see Peter walking with Mrs Potts "peteybean you ok?" I rushed up to him "peteybean?" Mrs Potts questioned

"It's a nickname I gave him in first grade" I snickered. Mrs Potts laughed and Peters face grew red.