Chapter 32

Y/N POV

"Every turn I take, every trail I track, every path I make,
every road leads back,
to the place i know where I cannot go
where I long to be" I sung
"See the line where the sky meets the sea?
It calls me,
And no one knows, How far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go" Peter sang next while we danced together.

"I know everybody on this island,
Seems so happy on this island.
Everything is by design
I know everybody on this island Has a role on this island.
So maybe I can roll with mine" Pietro sang while smiling at me.

"I can lead with pride,
I can make us strong,
I'll be satisfied if I play along, But the voice inside sings a different song.
What is wrong with me?" I sang my heart out.
"See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding.
But no one knows.
How deep it goes." Pietro sang again

"And it seems like it's calling out to me.
So come find me, And let me know, What's beyond that line?
Will I cross that line?
And the line where the sky meets the sea,
It calls me, And no one knows,
How far it goes,
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know How far I'll go" we all sang together, while Thor and Loki joined in.

The song finished and we all laughed. "no more Disney my head hurts" Mr stark said while walking in. Me and Peter had bangs in our hands, we quickly put them on the table and acted innocent "Loki you better not be being a bad influence" he pointed at Loki "I'm always a good influence on midgardians" Loki said with an evil smile. Mr stark rolled his eyes.

"What song next?" Pietro asked while searching for karaoke songs "sex with a ghost!" I yelled "that's not a good influence child" Loki said while walking over to Pietro. Pietro put on the song, me and Petey cheered.

"I'm getting hickeys from my bed bugs" Peter sang
"I'm getting busy with a bad perfume" I sang "I'm making friction with a sad vacuum" Thor yelled.
"I'm getting Joggy with a rifle, I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed" I did that eye thing from TikTok to Peter.
"Hoping it'll hit you somewhere Vital. And when I miss, you come and kiss me with a smile" We all shouted.

We kept singing the song and dancing, Thor always had a beer in his hand like an asgardin. "I'm having sex with a ghost,
cause she knows I'm alone
she's a freak in the sheets.
Play it cool." Pietro sang.

"I'm sleeping with a" Peter said while pointing at me
"sex with a ghost cause she knows I'm alone. She's a freak in the sheets play it cool" I sang "I'm sleeping with a ghoul" Loki sang after taking a sip of wine.

We sang a few more times but got tired. I sat down and took a few more sips of my blue raspberry Monster. Peter was drinking a monster so he was finna be so hyper, Pietro was drinking a monster as well. 

"Who took my Monster!" Pietro cried when he didn't see his monster "sorry sonic, we ran out of wine" Loki said while drinking the monster. Pietro walked over to me while I was drinking mine and took it out of my hands "hey!" I said while trying to grab it.

"Too slow" Pietro said while jugging it down, I rolled my eyes. He placed it back down In front of me "you drank more than half" I slightly slapped his arms. "Sorry princessa" he said before zooming out of the room.

I rolled my eyes again before walking out the door to follow him.

"Hey Y/N, perfect timing we were about to order dinner" Mr Barton said. "What's your favorite take out?" He asked "uh.... Uh.... Anything's fine sir" I didn't get that much take out because we Weren't really aloud to leave the house because of Mr seer, but little did he know we've all sneaked out before.

"Well Thai it is" Mr Barton said while grabbing a menu. I shrugged and went to sit on the couch to read some wattpad. "Did the gods annoy you" Bucky asked while sitting next to me. "Ya kinda and Pietro stole my drink" I gave Pietro a look "ok to be fair Loki stole my drink first!" He put his hands up in defense.

"What you reading" Bucky asked next after grabbing his phone. "Nothing" I quickly said while exiting wattpad. I was reading a Percy Jackson fanfic ;-; no one needed to know that, especially not the avengers. Bucky gave me a weird look and I gave him wide eyes before opening tiktok and putting an AirPod in.

"Sus" I heard Wanda say from the kitchen. I laughed a little.

The elevator door opened and a blonde woman walked him "it's like Mount Everest  in New York" She had a strong Russian accent. "Hey Yelena" Nat walked up to her and hugged the blondie "I see Barton is still alive" Yelena gave Mr Barton a look, he gulped.

"Oh Yelena this is Y/N and Peter, Starks interns" Nat pointed at us. "Вы та русская девушка, верно? (Your that Russian girl right?)" Yelena asked. I laughed a little and shook my head.

The food arrived about 30 minutes later and everyone got called to the common room. "Finally food!" Pietro said while zooming to the bag "zoom" I mumbled.

I had just gotten some vegetables and rice, I didn't finish it though so I gave it to Peter secretly cause he loved Thai food. While we were eating the lights began to flicker, the wind was still pretty strong but that's normal for nyc.

"The generators already on , right stark?" Nat asked "ya, unless someone forgot to refill the oil it shouldn't be going out" He said. "Who's job was it" Mr Barton asked "no clue" Mr stark said.

10 minutes later the lights completely went out. "Dammit" Mr stark mumbled "I think the lights went out" I was being a smartass "no shit Sherlock" Pietro said. I rolled my eyes. "Where are the candles" I heard Yelena say. "Uhhhhh, good question" Mr stark said.

We found candles a few minutes later and lit them "wait isn't vision a toaster lightbulb" Pietro asked "no Pietro, I'm just an AI, I can't make this room glow" Vision said.

"I will go down and check the generator" Mr stark said, Bruce followed him. I grabbed my phone and put the flashlight on, so did almost everyone else without night vision.

"Well isn't this lovely quality time" Wanda said before sitting down cross cross and sighing. "Not really" Pietro stated and Wanda just rolled her eyes. "Sooo, how was Christmas for everyone" Steve asked "I now know what it's like to celebrate Christmas" I smiled at him.

"The uncultured has became cultured" Pietro cheered before giving me a high five. Steve and Bucky laughed "why has Lady Y/N never celebrated Christmas" Loki tilted his head "I'm in Foster care" "oh, sorry" Loki said.

"Meh, I don't really mind it. I get to make new friends" I lied I Completely hated it especially Mr seer.

Everyone talked about the best thing of the day "I liked the part when dad got a Bucket of snow poured on him" Cooper laughed "haha very funny " Clint sarcastically said.

"If any of you share that video Nat will kill you" Clint pointed a finger at me and Peter "no I won't" Nat said "gravity will" Yelena corrected her. I gulped and shook my head.

A few minutes later the lights flickered back on! Mr stark and Bruce came out of the elevator "Generator is fueled up!" Mr stark said while rubbing his hands together. I didn't even notice how cold it got in here

"FRI turn heat up" Mr stark asked the AI.
The room got warmer and every sighed in relief.

1381 words
Around 10 chapters left!
I may not post chapter 33 tomorrow I'm sorry, I have PSAT test from 8:30-2:30 and I finna be living off coffee and goldfish