Chapter 23

Y/N POV

Bucky and Steve had made dinner for everyone, I tried to tell Mr stark that I didn't need to stay for dinner but he got fed up and brought me to a chair.

I was really thankful the Mrs Potts didn't tell anyone about my birthday. We sat at the table, I was next to Peter and Mr stark like usual. "Peter I swear to God if you tell anyone about my birthday" I whispered "mouth shut" he wasn't the best at keeping secrets. It took us a whole day to find out he was Spider-Man-_-

"You two got a secret?" Bucky chuckled "no sir" I said while sitting straight up. I didn't eat a lot of the food like usual and I got the normal weird looks from some of the non oblivious people. "So how was school this week?" Steve asked me, Peter, Pietro, and Wanda specifically.

"It was good" I said, I gave Peter a glare and a death look "uh... ya... w-what she said" he was clearly terrified. I smiled and went back to eating some rice. "Good" Pietro and Wanda said. "Peter you alright" Nat noticed that he look scared. "Y-ya uh... just nervous for the weekend" he was clearly lying but just kept eating trying to not look at anyone.

Am I really that scary to him? "Did Y/N threaten you again?" Pietro gave Pete a look. Petey just shoved Mash potatoes into his mouth and didn't talk. "Y/N!" Steve said "sir?" I was afraid he was finna lecture me again or kick me out or hit me or fire me.

"No threatening others" he gave me a look. I drank some choccy milky and just looked away. "What he's trying to say is dont threaten Peter specifically" Bucky elbowed Steve. "Bucky!" Mrs Potts and Steve said. He put his hands up in defense.

I laughed and so did others. After we ate we sat down to watch a movie cause it was only 7 and Mr stark had gotten in trouble with Mrs Potts again...

"Harry Potter!" Mr stark, Mrs Potts, Steve, dr banner, James, Sam, and Carol voted "Fear street!" Nat, Bucky, Pietro, Peter, Wanda, Mr Barton, and I voted. "Fear street? There's kids here!" Mr stark said "We ain't no kids we 14 and 16 year olds" Peter said. I wanted to slap him right there right now. "14? I thought Y/N was 13?" Steve said

"I am! Petey here just doesn't know my age" I gave him that look again and he got red and fear was in his eyes. "Fear street!" Pietro said again "no!" Steve yelled a little. "What about we pick something other than Fear street or Harry Potter" Wanda suggested "genius move" Bucky said before going onto Netflix and looking for any new movies.

"The Joker?" Sam suggested, we all agreed and out that on. I'd never seen it even though it came out like 5 years ago, but it wasn't that bad for a Dc movie. I was sitting on the corner of the coach next to Mr Barton and Mrs Potts. Mr stark was next to Mrs Potts cuddling with her, Wanda was leaning on Mr Barton and Carol was next to Wanda.

Pietro was near Bucky, Nat and Steve on the floor covered in 200 blankets, Bucky was lost in the pillows and blankets with Dr banner. James was next to Mr stark and Sam was also on the floor I think.

About 3/4 ways through the movie most of the team was out cold. Mr Barton was still awake, same with Pietro and Wanda, all four of us were eating ice cream. I finished mine and brought it to the kitchen along with everyone else's "Y/N sit down stop being so nice" Pietro whispered. I sat back down.

I fell asleep at least 5 minutes later with my head leaning on the couch.

"Y/N wakey wakey its 7 am" I couldn't tell who was speaking, I groaned and rubbed my eyes "what time is it?" I asked tiredly "7:32 am" I realized Dr banner had waken me up "what!" I was panicking "I'm in so much trouble" I stood up and rushed to the elevator "Y/N Dont worry we already told your guardian, your going home later today" I let out a sigh of relief then walked back over to him.

I strangely hugged him "you just saved my life" I mumbled, he laughed and patted my back. I let go and grabbed a glass of water from the Kitchen. Mr stark and Bucky were also in the kitchen grabbing coffee. I'm surprised Mr stark was up this early.

"You hungry kids?" Mr stark asked "ya" Peter said while drinking a juice box and handing me one, I smiled. "Y/N" "uh no thank you Mr stark I'm not really hungry" he hummed a little confused. "What's your favorite food" I had to think for a minute... it was an odd question.

"I- I don't think I have one..." I looked down afraid he was finna be mad I didn't five a good answer. "Cmon everyone had a favorite food" "I know her favorite food" Peter said looking up from his phone. "Peter Benjamin Parker" I gave him that look.

"What is it?" Mr stark was about to interrogate him. "Poptarts" he was all ready up from his seat "Peter!" "Ah another pop tart lover, Thor would love to hear that" mr stark laughed. Mr Barton walked into the he room while I was about to beat up Petey. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Y/N's favorite food is Pop tarts" mr stark was laughing "oh great heavens Thor will be attached to you kid" Mr Barton shook his head "see Peter it was a secret for a reason"I paused "we have secrets for a reason" I put my hands up to control my breathing on trying not to have someone kill him, cause if I killed him I would feel bad cause he's my bestie.

"What like how your actually 14" he shrugged then realized what he said "shit" he mumbled before running to the elevator. "Peter!" I ran after him but the elevator closed before I could get in. "What!" Mr stark and mr Barton were flabbergasted. "When's your birthday? Weren't you just 13 last week?" Mr Barton was walking up to me.

Fight or flight kicked in and I zoomed away (no I don't have super speed I just ran) I saw mr Barton shake his head, I ran into Steve before I reached the stairs. "Wow slow down kid what you running from?" He helped me up "everyone currently, but I'm on a job to beat up Peter" I ran past him "byeeeee" I turned around to wave and jogged up the stairs.

Steve's POV

I was walking to the common room kitchen when Y/N ran into me. I helped her up "Wow slow down kid what you running from?" She panted a little "everyone currently" then she ran off, she turned around before running up the stairs to say bye.

I shrugged in confusion and just went to the kitchen "what's up with Y/N?" Clint, Bucky, and Tony were laughing a little when I asked "Peter and his horrible secret keeping" I chuckled "first he revealed that Y/N's favorite food is Pop Tarts then he revealed that Y/N is actually 14" I laughed "Thor's going to be all over her" "didn't she say in the group chat that it was her birthday yesterday?" Bucky was a little confused now.

"Ya but 1. She doesn't know it's us in the gc, 2. She told us to keep it a secret so we never brought it up remember" Clint said, Bucky rolled his eyes and grabbed a protein bar. "So Y/N is killing Peter?" Nat said while walking into the kitchen "yep" Clint said "wait she's actually killing him?" I was about to stop a fight.

"No Steve she's just dragging him" Nat said sarcastically.

A few minutes later we heard a girly scream come from the stairs, Y/N and Peter came into the kitchen their orange and Brunette hair was a little messy and Pete looked terrified "I'm sorry" he was doing that weird breath thing that Pietro and Wanda always do from Tiktok.

"So when was your birthday?" Nat asked while separating them. "Yesterday..." she mumbled. "Yesterday!" Nat almost yelled. "I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't be mad" Y/N moved back scared. "It's alright kid we get it not everyone likes their birthdays" Tony patted her shoulder and she flinched like how she always does.

1460 words