Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

I've been feeling lightheaded, Since I lost enough weight to fit back in my skin. Ive been starving myself more often, cutting more than usual and having more breakdowns. I felt like I was drowning inside. You don't need water to feel like you're drowning, do you?

I had trouble getting out of bed but was able to get up.

Today in school we had gotten our test scores back, "good job Y/N you got one of the highest scores ever" Mr Harrington said while handing me my test.

I had gotten a 90%. I cussed under my breath, ya it was really good but Mr seer was finna kill me. And I was already dead inside from the video I saw last week.

"What did you get?" Ned asked "90" I said "oooh that's really good!" Mj gave me a high five "ahhh I got an 84" Ned said while shaking his head "that's still good bro don't worry" I Lightly elbowed Ned and smiled at him.

I went 'home' "test" Mr seer asked. He was clearly drunk.

I handed him the paper scared "A NINTY!" He was mad "I-it's one of the highest scores" I said scared. "Well your smart!" He slapped me and kicked me to the floor. He beat me up like usual.

"Get up!" He yelled, I used all the strength to stand up. He grabbed my orange braid and brought me to the basement "I'm sorry!" I cried out "shut the hell up!" He slapped me again.

He threw me down the stairs, I hit my head on a stair, my head was bleeding pretty bad. I grabbed in pain and crawled to the vents so I didn't get bitten by a little demon.

I was crying already.

Y/N
Is a 90 bad for the district test?

No one was responding yet. I could barely see my phone screen through my tears, ya the physical pain hurt but I felt more of a mental cry right now.

Mr spy
Nope! 90% is one of the highest scores in the last 5 years. The highest last year was a 92 and this year is a 91 so far.

Y/N
Is it a good enough score

Cap
Yes Y/N it's a good enough score

Y/N
Ok ty

SRS
What's wrong? You never say ty

Y/N
Nothing

SRS
I don't believe you 😶

Y/N
Dw nothings wrong I'm just chilling in the vents

Bird
Aha! You always go in the vents when something is wrong! What's wrong?

Bucket
Don't lie to us Y/N
I will personally pull up to yo house and drag you outside and make you tell us

Y/N
It's nothing Dw I'm just a little drained

Mischief
Drained?
As in no blood?
Did morbius get you?

Y/N
No Mischeif That vampire Dr didn't get me

Mischief
For the last time it's mischIEf not mischEIf

Y/N
Sorry

Speedy
Something def wrong you never agree with him on spelling mischeef wrong

Mischief
-_-

Bird
What do you mean by stained Y/N

Y/N
I don't really know, I'm in a lot of pain and I
feel really tired.