Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

After we finished cleaning and all three of us got a lecture from Americas ass me and Peter got dropped off at our houses. I walked inside, Jack and Bec were feeding the younger kids. "Hey Y/N" Kaz said while waving at me with an apple covered peanut butter in his hand. "Hey Buddy" I gave him a side hug then put my bag in my room.

I came back down and grabbed an apple slice, helped Emily with her homework and washed the dishes all before Mr seer came home.

An hour later when Mr seer came back, we were all watching some Scooby-Doo. He came home with a new girl, she was blonde and Latino.

"Hey guys" Mr seer said with a smile then gave us that 'behave' look. "This is Lexis, she's a high school teacher" Lexis waved, she looks really friendly. I felt bad for her, she was getting fooled by him.

"I made dinner for you Mr seer, b-but if you want I- I can make another p-plate for Mrs Alexis" Bec said. "Uh, ya sure that would be great Rebecca" Mr seer smiled at Rebecca, not a soft smile. More like an evil one.

I unpaused Scooby-Doo for Kaz and Sam. I went to go see if Bec needed help, I'm a really good cook I sometimes help Jack with lunch and dinner but usually he makes the food and I help with the kids.

After Bec finished putting left overs onto another plate I went to sit back down next to Kaz, I was trying to read some WattyPaddy when the group chat was arguing about hot sauce and SRL's sister. I sighed and opened it.

Mr spy
Why is there FIVE THINGS OF HOT SAUCE ON THE ISLAND!

SRL
My sisters coming over again Tomorrow, she's staying all week :)

Witchy
Yes!!! I love you sister

Speedy
^
Fr fr

Salt
^^

Mr spy
No.

SRL
Yes.
If Thunder can bring a criminal brother into the building I can bring my amazing sister

Thunder
LADY OF RUSSIA BRING SISTER OF LADY RUSSIA?

SRL
Yes Thunder -_-

Bird
Your sister chill
Kate loves her 👌

Speedy
I as well love her and her amazing knife skills

Salt
Please don't tell me she taught you that knife trick you did on Mr spy

Speedy
Well...
Ion no snitch

Salt
Oh great heavens
SRL I need to have a talk with your sister

Y/N
SRL's sister seems lit

Witchy
She is
She's amazing and she knows how to sneak out

Cap
What!

Witchy
Sneak out of the vents with out bird noticing!
You didn't let me finish

Speedy
DONT BE SUS
DONT BE SUS
DONT BE SUS

witchy
Hey that's my line!
DONT BE SUS
DONT BE SUS
DONT BE SUS

Y/N
Chile anyways-

Space
EEEEEEH
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
Me and goose have some amazing news!!

Cap
Spill the beans space

Y/N
It's spill the tea you uncultured swine