Chapter 16

Tony's POV

It had been at least 3 days since the internship incident and I still hadn't gotten a call from the Thompsons. I went to the school after MidTown got out, I saw Flash get out of the school while pushing Y/N.

Y/N was walking with Peter and these two other kids. I walked over to Flash "Who did the test, that offer for calling the police is still on" he rolled his eyes "she doesn't deserve it, she's suppose to be in the kitchen cleaning and cooking. Plus a hopeless bitch like her doesn't deserve the job" I scoffed, pinned him to the wall and threatened him.

"You know my parents can sue you!" He yelled "so what if j love $12,000 to a cheater like you."
He was not happy with that respond "was it Y/N L/N" he let out a mad breath and rolled his eyes "figured" I said while unpinning him.

Y/N POV

I was walking 'home' from school with My friends when we saw a new pet store opening up "December 28th we're going there" Mj said reading the open date "they better have big felines" I said cheering "the biggest you finna get is a synx or a MainCoon" Ned said with a playfully scoff. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

We walked to Mj's house and walked inside "hey sweetie... and friends" Mr. Watson said "hey dad" "hey Mr. Watson" we said with a laugh. "Are they staying for dinner?" He walked towards Mj and kissed her head. "Uhhh... yea" she said "we are" I whispered to Peter. "We're held hostage, life or death situation now" he whispered back.

I texted Mr seer that I would be staying at Mj's for dinner, it was marked as read which he did when it was ok. If it wasn't ok he would reply with no. Literally just 'no.' That's how much he cares •_•

"Dinner will be done around 5" we walked upstairs to Mj's room, she had a decent sized house and a decent sized room with a Tv, small couch, and PlayStation 4 in her room. We did our bio homework together and finished around 4:30.

"Wanna play Mario kart?" Mj asked we cheered and played 4 player style. I won the first few rounds, Mj won 2 races, Peter won 4 rounds. I of course won 5 because I'm amazing at it.

Mr Watson called us down for dinner, he had made chicken Parmesan which was bussin!!! I didn't eat a lot but I ate more than I usually eat and I could see Peter, Mj, and Ned were happy that I grabbed more. I tried my best to eat around them cause it made them happy, I loved making them happy.

After we went back to her room and watched the new movie on Netflix, Uncharted. "Y'know Tom Holland looks a lot like you Peter" I said and gave him a sus look. "Dude You guys could be twins" Ned said with a shocked face. Peter laughed and his face turned red a lil "he's 23 and I'm 14, trust me we aren't twins. Possibly brothers" he mumbled the end of the sentence.

I went 'home' around 8 Pm and went to my room. I finished my homework, took a shower, and laid Down for a little while. "You and Jack dating yet?" I asked Bec who entered through the window. "Possibly..." she blushed. "Oooooh, details now!" I sat up waiting for her to speak.

She sat down on her bed that was across from mine on the other side of the room. "We kissed... did the deed" she laughed "I better be the godmother" we both laughed "we also went t-" she was interrupted by Mr seer yelling
"Y/N!!!!!" I gulped and walked out my room and down the stairs "y-yes sir" I was terrified.

"YOU GOT AN 88 B ON A HISTORY TEST!" He yelled and through a beer bottle at my face. I winced and cried I pain when shards hit my cheek and neck. "I- I'm sorry s-sir I r-really tried" I actually did really try, it was on government and I sucked at civics.

"BULLSHIT" "TRY HARDER" he slapped me and I held my cheek in pain. He grabbed my hair and pulled it while dragging me to the basement. I winced in pain, he threw me down the stairs and I yelled "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART" he yelled before shutting the door.