Chapter 18

Peppers POV

I grabbed Tony's spare phone and typed in Y/N's number. It rung 2 times "hello?" There was talking around her "hello is this Mrs L/N?" "Y-yes ma'am" she seemed worried "great! I'm Pepper Potts, We have discovered that you did Eugene Thompsons test for him and we were impressed by your Skills" "Sorry about that ma'am" she said almost... scared.

"It's alright sweetie, would you be interested in being Tony Starks second personal Intern? You would also be helping me and Dr. Bruce Banner as well" tony gave me a thumbs up and I gave him one back and did a little cheer dance.

"Uh... wha- uh- I-" she was stunned. "Y-ya I would love that!" She seemed happier now "awesome! After school on Wednesday follow Peter to a black Audi with a man outside, his name is Happy he will be your driver to and from the internship" "yes ma'am" "see you soon!" I hung up and me and Tony cheered together.

We rushed down to tell the team.

they all cheered when we told them, Pietro and Wanda were the most exited. "Yes I can meet my bestie" Pietro was talking really fast and clearly had too much sugar "alright who Gave Pietro too much sugar" I put my hand on my hip and looked around the room.

Clint pointed s finger at Scoot and Scott pointed a finger at Clint. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some red wine from the bar with Tony and Steve.

"Now all we have to do is call Y/N's guardian for permission" I took a sip of my wine and tony groaned, we all knew he wasn't a good man.

Y/N POV

Y/N
AHHHHH
GUESS WHAT
NVM DONT GUESS YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN GUESS

Witchy
You get a bf?
Drop the name now.

Y/N
What? No-

Cap
Good your too young
And you just saved Speedy from having a heart attack

SRL
And from me having to kill someone for breaking your heart 🔪

Bucket
Anyways what's the news

Y/N
Somehow mr stark must've found out that I did Flash's test cause I got a call from MRS POTTS!!!!! AHHH
IM SO HAPPY!
They offered me the spot at the second intern of Mr stark!!
And the best part is I'll also be working with Peter!

Speedy
WOOHOO!!!
YESSSSSSSSS CONGRATS Y/N

Witchy
CONGRATULATIONS Y/N IM SO PROUD OF YOU

bird
Good job kid!

Mr spy
Amazing job kid! Mr stark will love you

Salt
Amazing job Y/N I'm exited for you and proud of you!

Cap
How did you type that so fast?
And congrats Y/N everyone there will want to keep you

Y/N
Not sure if they'll love me but hopefully they'll like me, I know I've met them before but they didn't really seem to like me bc of what happened...
And Ik Mr Rogers DEFINITELY didn't like me I think he thinks I'm a disappointment LMAOOO

Cap
Im sure he wouldn't think that kid and we all have rough times

Bucket
Ya they won't dislike you

Speedy
Maybe you'll become good friends with them

Thunder
CONGRATS DAUGHTER OF GROUP CHAT!

Y/N
THABK YOU MAN OF YELLING
and ion got parents-

Bird
Now you do.

Speedy
Now I got 5 siblings 💅

Witchy
YAY

Y/N
:D I got sibling!!!

Mr spy
I found her first she's mine!

Y/N
Once again mr spy I found you first~
And also I'm an independent woman ion owned by NO ONE!

Witchy
QUEEN MATERIAL

SRL
POP OFF

Space
WE LOVE POWERFUL WOMEN!

Valley
SLAY QUEEN!

Scott
YASSS

Salt
GO QUEEN!!

Speedy
SLAYYY

Y/N
:D

The door in my and Becs room was thrown open, I flinched in fear and so did Beca "I just got a call from Pepper Potts saying you got an internship at stark Industries, you can go. Be back before 11 pm on week days or else" he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Y-yes sir" I said with a slight smile "any money you get you give to me, you don't deserve it for making the most famous people in the universe pity you" he walked out with out shutting the door, I sighed in relief knowing I could go to the internship.

"Congrats Y/N" Rebecca stood up and and jumped a little in excitement. I stood up carefully, it's been a good 2 weeks and I took good care of my ankle so it was healing faster. Luckily the first day of the internship was the last day of school before winter break.

761 words