Chapter 35

Y/N's POV

I left the tower without seeing any of the other avengers exes fop Mr stark and Bruce.

I went into my room and face planted the pillow. I groaned and just cried "ruff day?" Bec asked "very rough day" I choked out.

I lifted my head and explained what happened "yikes... have fun fixing that problem" she rubbed her neck before sitting down in her bed. She wasn't the best with advice.

Time skip 3 days

Today was the first day back to school, I got ready and went to the bus stop. "Hey Y/N!" Mj gave me a hug in the bus, I sat next to her and we talked about our Christmases. Ned and Mj already knew what happened with the avengers, Nj was glad I wasn't talking to strangers on the internet.

After school I went to the internship with Peter. "Hey Kiddos" Mr stark said with a smile, I smiled back at him.

We worked a little bit, he didn't talk to me like yesterday unless it was work related or completely necessary.

"I'm sorry" I placed the tools down and looked at him. He sighed and looked at me "It's ok Y/N, you were angry at us" that just made me feel worst.

I walked over to him and hugged him, he squeezed me really hard. He let go and smiled at me softly. "Pietro and Wanda have been waiting for an apology for a while" He chuckled.

I walked to the elevator with Me stark and went to the common room. Right when I stepped out a blue line came from across the top and Pietro was hugging me.

"Me and Wands missed you" he smiled "I can tell" I patted his back "your suffocating me" he let go of me.

Wanda came up and hugged me happily "I'm sorry" I said while hugging her back "eh we all get mad" Pietro shrugged. Wanda just laughed. I walked to where the other avengers were and apologized "I'm sorry for getting so mad at you guys and for uhhh... you know... blocking you guys" I rubbed my neck and laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine" "we all get mad sometimes" "make sure it doesn't happen again" "wait what happened again?" "It's alright kid" "I already forgave you" "good to know I didn't have to kidnap you" they all said.

Mr Barton stayed quiet and I felt really bad. I walked up to him and looked down "I-I'm sorry for yelling at you Mr Barton, I didn't mean what I said even though I said what was on my mind. I was going through some stuff and just got really mad, I'm really sorry" I looked him in the eyes. I walked over and hugged him.

He looked like he didn't care at first but sighed "it's ok Y/N, we all go through stuff but just please don't do that again" he hugged me back "I promise I won't" I mumbled into his shirt.

"Are you mad?" I asked "don't worry kid, it's in the past" he patted my head before walking to Bucky and Steve. I sighed in relief that no one hit me or didn't forgive me.

I walked over to Nat "hey Mrs Romanoff" she smiled "hey" "I have a question, you didn't tell anyone about my powers... right?" I was a little nervous that she mentioned it to the team but no one else mentioned it, not even Clint.

"No of course not, it's our little secret don't worry" she rubbed my arm and I hugged her "thank you" I said.

After the internship I went 'home' and unblocked everyone.