Chapter 43

Y/N POV

"Ay! Carrot get your ass over here!" After school was done Flash had came up to me and was trying to act tough "don't tkuch her Flash!" Peter stood up for me "what you gonna do orphan? Cry to your girlfriend"

"Shut up Flash he won't go crying to me, if anything he'll go crying to your cheating ass mom" I scoffed and walked away with Peter "she's cheating?!" I heard Flash yell "why do you think your brother looks like your god-father" I shrugged after turning around and linking me and Peters arms together and walking away with style.

His mouth was dropped wide open and I saw him make a phone call.

Tony's POV

"Hey Mr stark" Y/N and Peter walked out of the elevator "stop being so formal" I shook my head "I'm just being respectful" Peter put his hands up in defense.

"I get that but Y/N is practically my legal daughter now" I snickered "fine, hey dad" Y/N waved at me again. I smiled a little before Brucey came in and stole the kids

"I just got stolen again" Peter scratched his head "I need help with a huge equation" Bruce told me after giving the kids paper to fill out. I was confused and he rolled his eyes "for the test" I had a moment of realization. "What did you do?" I sighed and walked to a board.

"I split two atoms and combined one with an electron" he was nearly panicking "well that's not good" my eyes went wide and looked into the microscope "just seperate it" I suggested

"It's not that easy"

"Make a weapon out of it"

"That can end the world"

"Throw it away"

"Put it in rice"

"Add the other half of the cells to it"

All four of us suggested stuff and made an equation "we can't throw it away or put it in rice" Bruce crossed out those ideas.

"I'd we combine the cells back together it could cause an explosion" Bruce scratched his head "did the nucleus get separated?" Peter asked

"Not that I see" Bruce stated "then mix the two nucleus's together to make one full cell" Peter shrugged.

"But both sides have to have the same amount of energy" Y/N added in "was it split evenly"

"Wait- how did you even split an electron?" Peter was confused and it made Y/N question "you can't even split an electron! Are you sure it was an electron? And where did you get atoms?" Y/N was way over thinking this.

"Only 3 people have been able to seperate an electron but if we fully did we would be dead" Y/N got that info from her head, impressive.

"Ding ding!" Bruce said "you passed the test!" I clapped and gave them a chocolate candy.

"That was a test? What if we didn't pass? Would we be fired?" Peters eyes went wide "relax kid you weren't going to be fired, this was just a raise test and you both earned a raise" Y/N and Peter cheered.

Peters POV

Me and Y/N were doing some work for Mr stark when I couldn't stop looking at Y/N, I wanted to ask her out so bad but I was scared she was gonna reject me.

"What?" She laughed and looked confused, she had noticed I was looking at her "can we... talk about something" I scratched my neck "sure" she looked worried.

"Y'know how at Disney world... I confessed my feeling and you k-kissed me" she shook her head "well- I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I've liked you since 6th grade and I think I really love you but I don't want to ask you out cause I'm afraid that you'll reject me and then it'll just ruin our friendship then our whole friend group and then everyone will hate me and Mr stark won't like me anymore then I'll have to hi-"

She cut me off by kissing me. "Peter, I would love to go out with you" she was smiling and blushing, I smiled back and I kissed her again.

We walked to the common room when FRI had called us down for dinner "when are you two planning on going out?" Mr Barton asked "what- who told you?" Y/N gave mr Barton a stare "FRIDAY did" he drank his water and ran.

Y/N was about to run after him but I stopped her, she did a few deep breaths then smiled at me. We sat down and FRIDAY called Mr Barton back to the table "is it safe" he walked over and sat "yes Clint now stop being a baby" Mr Romanoff rolled her eyes.

•••••
Y/N POV after school finished in June

Me and Pete have been dating for about a month, he's been convincing me to tell the av- my family about my powers.

"I'll tell them later today, I promise" "pinky promise" I rolled my eyes "fine" I gave him a double pinky promise and kissed him good bye.

"Hey kiddo" Mr stark patted my shoulder, I still flinched sometimes but it was getting better. "Hey Mr stark... ummm- c-can we talk please" I gulped. "Ya sure kid what's up" he pulled me aside

"Please don't get mad but I need to show you something" he nodded confused, I sighed and lifted my hand. I mad a ball of electricity "what the fuck!" He yelled and I jumped back and yelled in fear, I thought I hurt him.

"Sorry" he said as he shook his head trying to process what happened "h-how long have you had those power?" He pointed at my hands and I put them behind my back "since I was two, it's the reason HYDRA took me" I said softly.

"We should tell the others"he said and I nodded "Mr Barton and Nat already know" I rubbed my neck "you told them before me?" He put a hand over his chest. "They actually found out- I didn't tell them" he scoffed a little and we walked to the common room where everyone was watching Malibu Beach 2.

"Hey... I- I need to tell you guys something" I rubbed my neck and tried to avoid eye contact "did you win a fight?" Bucky smiled "no- well not today that was last week" "what!" Steve yelled "anyways-" Apollo came up to me and I petted him.

"I- I have powers" I made another ball of electricity in my hands and made my eyes turn blue. "20 bucks Steve" Bucky put his hand out to Steve "you guys bet on everything!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Blue buddies!" Pietro zoomed up to me and out an arm around me then fist bumped me "blue buddies" I fist bumped him back and Apollo even joined the fist bump.

Mr stark rubbed my head and then tickled me making me shock me, Pietro pushed me and I fell over near Steve.

Steve tickled me and dragged me to the team, they all started tickling me and Apollo was even trying to join the fun.

"S-stop" I said through laughs and smiles, I was finally happy and loved, I had a boyfriend, 2 amazing friends, a bully who goes away every time I mention his mom, parents, uncles and aunts, and even a dog!

What could possibly go wrong?

1237 words
Don't worry there might be a second book, I'm still debating😅😅
But this is the end of it he first book!!

Update 12/31/22
!!!!BOOK TWO HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

Thank you so much for everyone support on this book, I'm super proud of myself 60k total views on this story!!!! I never thought anyone would read my story's, thank you so much everyone!