Chapter Two

Patrick calls me and asks me to meet him at his house.
I hesitate making up an excuse that I'm going to help a friend, he insists and tells me his home address on the call, I write the address on a paper and go.
Arriving there at the address of Patrick's house, I am surprised by a huge mansion.
I look at the address on the paper in my hand to double-check that I'm at the right address.
Patrick inside the house sees me through the security cameras, I walk to the door and an employee comes to open the door for me.
I enter looking at everything inside the mansion.
Patrick comes downstairs dressed in a white robe.
- Hello. - I speak a little embarrassed.
- Hello beautiful young lady. - Patrick speaks very politely.
- Do you own the nightclub?
- yes, I'm a partner and owner of the nightclub along with Mike, who hired you.
- What do you want with me?

Patrick waves his hand telling me to sit on the living room couch, he sits and I sit with him.
I see a lot of potential in you Camile. - Patrick says very confidently.
Soon I want to expand the services that the club will offer and I want to make you a proposal for something new.

He wants me to be a dancer in a sexy dance called Lap Dance, but I'm too clumsy to dance sexy, he explains to me that I'd have to take stripper lessons.
I tell him I don't do a show if that's what he has in mind.
He tells me he doesn't want call girls, just sexy dancers.
He explains to me that in the case of both stripper and lap dance there is no exchange of sex for money, it's just the sensual dance, even the touches between the client and the dancer have to have the dancer's consent.
I waive the offer and leave.
- I'm very grateful for your offer Patrick, but I don't want to.
- If you change your mind, let me know. - He says predicting that I'll come back.
I walk out the door and walk away.

Meanwhile I keep working as a bartender at the nightclub on weekends, film school starts to give me more expenses than I expected.
As I prepare drinks at the club, the other bartender next to me is talking to a client about earning extra money as a private dancer, the client leans in very interested in the subject.
He says he would get her several clients if she did a private dance.

College bills start piling up and I don't know what else to do to earn more money, time is short to do so many tasks at the same time.
A month later... I go back to Patrick's house, ring the doorbell he answers the door and smiles at me.
I enter the house and tell him that I'm not going to dance for him, but I want to learn to dance sensually.
I'm not the one teaching you to dance, he says.
I hire a dance teacher to teach the girls.
I came here to ask him for help but I don't think it will happen if I don't give him anything in return.
He looks at me and lifts his chin, assessing me.
He sends me a text message on my cell, the message says a name and a phone number.
- what is it? - I ask confused.
- I'm going to help you. Call that number and say I sent you there so he can teach you how to dance.

In the following weeks in my free time I rehearse dance steps with the choreographer in a dance studio.
A week later I make the proposal to the client who is talking to the other bartender next to me, he takes my phone number and says he will get clients for me.

My first dance at the client's house didn't go very well, the man wanted me to have sex with him and I left before the dance was over and he paid me, the second client didn't go very well either, the same situation happened.
My roommate Bruna suggests that I do the private dances for women only, so I don't suffer harassment or risk of rape.
I start to mature the idea of Bruna in my mind.
Bruna gets me her first private client, a friend of hers from college.
I go to the girl's house and explain the rules to her.
- I'm going to dance on top of you, and you can't touch me, I'll take my clothes off until I'm only in lingerie, and you can't touch my breasts or my butt, understand the rules?

She confirms yes by nodding her head.
I put some sexy music on the stereo in her room,
(Beyonce - Partition Instrumental)

she sitting in the chair just watches.
I start by taking off the top piece of clothing while I do sexy dance moves on top of it, then I take off the underwear piece, I'm just in my lingerie as I sit on her lap, she just watches.
At the end of the dance she takes the money out of her wallet and pays me 300 reais.
I take the money and leave.