Chapter Six

Bruna enters the house and alerts me that Barbara is investigating me trying to discover my identity behind the mask.
- Friend, be careful, she won't give up until I found you, one day she gets here.
I make the sign of the cross blessing myself.
- God forbid and keep. (Bruna laughs)
I take the schedule from the coffee table in the living room to see the names of the upcoming dances.
I start to read the names, Alexa is written in the diary.
- Do you know who this Alexa is? - I ask Bruna hoping not to be the same Alexa I'm thinking.
- A girl from medical school there.
- White green eyes and long black hair?
- Yes, do you already know her?
- I don't believe. - I say a little upset.
- Who is she Camille?
- She has a crush on me, she was the one I went out on a date with last night.
- Girl, you're in great demand, I'm beige.
- Her dance is scheduled for tomorrow, my God!
I hope Alexa doesn't recognize me or I'm screwed.

I arrive at college for class, Alexa tells me that at break she wants to tell me something important.
The break bell rings and I go to meet Alexa, we both sit in the garden on a cement bench.
- What did you want to tell me? - I ask very curious about what it would be.
She looks at me right into my eyes, she runs her hand through my hair putting it behind my ear and kisses me, I kiss her too.
She looks back into my eyes.
- Do you wanna date me? - She says in a soft voice.
I look at her in surprise, I wasn't expecting this.
- then? I don't just want to make out with you in the corners, I want to walk hand in hand with you.
- Wow!
- What's it?
- It's just that no one ever asked me on a date.
- Serious? You're so beautiful and smart, so what's your answer?
- Yes, I want to be your girlfriend.
Alexa is very happy and opens a smile that goes from ear to ear, she approaches and we both kiss.
Barbara, Keyla and Alice pass by us and see our kiss.
Keyla and Alice look at each other with disdain, Barbara doesn't even pay much attention to Alexa and me kissing.
Alexa invites me to sleep over at her place for the night, but I can't go I have to work as a bartender at the club tonight.
She goes to the club at night just to see me and keep me company at the bar.

Barbara arrives at the nightclub with a beautiful woman off her lap, kissing and hugging.
From the bar I look at them with a little jealousy, Alexa watches me and looks at the club looking to know who I'm staring at so fixedly, Alexa sees Barbara kissing a woman and notices my discomfort.
- What was my love? - She asks me curiously.
- Anything.
I start cleaning the glasses with a dish towel.
Barbara comes kissing the woman towards me at the bar, she orders two drinks and continues kissing the woman right in front of me.
- Two caipirinhas please Camile.
I turn around at the bar and grab the ingredients to make the caipirinha, I squeeze the ingredients out of the caipirinha angrily and Alexa notices.
- Are you okay there love?
- Yes, I'm fine, why the question?
- You're doing this too hard.
I realize that anger has taken over me and I'm letting it show.
I have to calm down if not everyone will notice because Alexa has already noticed.
I start squeezing the lemon and end up talking a little loudly.
- That's how she's in love. - I say furious.
- What are you talking about, love? - Asks Alexa without understanding what I'm talking about.
- Nothing.
I hand the two caipirinhas to Bárbara, placing them on the bar counter, slamming the caipirinha glasses hard against the wood of the bar.
- Here are the caipirinhas. I make an angry expression, frowning down.
Bárbara and her hooker take the caipirinhas and head back to the dance floor.

I take a break and go to the bathroom, I look in the mirror, I open the faucet, I take water with my hands and wash my face, dry with a paper towel, Alexa goes to the bathroom behind me.
- Are you okay there, love? I'm finding you nervous.
- Yes, I am fine.
She approaches me and we kiss inside the bathroom.
We both went back to the club at the bar.
Alexa noticed my veiled jealousy in Barbara and didn't like it.
The shift at the club ends and I go home to sleep.
The next day I have college class and then Alexa's Lap dance, I still don't know what magic I'm going to do so that Alexa doesn't recognize me.