Chapter Three

I rushed home right after Barbara's Lap Dance, my heart was beating so fast, for a moment I thought I was having a heart attack but it was just adrenaline coursing through my veins.
I had never felt that feeling with anyone, when Barbara kissed me suddenly, it felt like butterflies were flying inside my stomach, and when she touched me between my legs, my body felt a shiver across my skin.
Why was I feeling this?
I wondered in my mind.
Bruna looks at me thinking in silence and is curious to know what I'm thinking.
- I give a sweet for your thoughts.
- What?
- What are you thinking about?
- Anything.
She wants to know about tonight's lap dance if it went well.
- How was the Dance today?
- How do you select Bruna clients?
- They or their friends in today's case, get in touch with me and set the time and place.
- only that?
- Only. Because?
- They don't ask any more questions?
- They ask me your name but I don't say it, obviously right Camile. The secret is the soul of the business.
- But do you know all of them?
- Of course not. There are many women.
- And today's birthday girl?
- What's wrong with her?
- Do you know her?
- It was Barbara, right? I don't know, I know her ex-girlfriend. What happened to her?
- Anything.
- I think you're weird.

I start to remember Barbara's birthday lap dance and remember that she may have filmed me.
- Damn it! - I end up talking out loud and Bruna hears it.
- What's it?
- Anything. I just remembered one thing.

I'm going to my room to try to sleep and rest so I can go to college tomorrow, then I remember that there's a test tomorrow and I barely studied.
I wake up the next day still feeling tense, wondering if Bárbara filmed me during the dance and that possibility doesn't leave my mind.
I have to find a way to find out before she puts our Lap Dance video on the internet.

I get to class and go straight to talk to Barbara but she totally ignores me.
At break time I go to the bathroom.
Keyla and Barbara go into the bathroom to wash their hands and don't see me in the bathroom in the toilet stall with the door closed.
I listen to their conversation in the bathroom.
-Then. Did you record the birthday present dance? - Asks Keyla curiously.
- I recorded yes, that woman is too amazing. - Says Barbara euphoric.
- Are you going to play the video on the internet?
- It's crazy. The video is my birthday memory. He is mine alone and no one else's.
- I thought you were going to release the video.
- Obviously not, Keyla.
- There. Friend, will no one see the gift you got?
- No. The gift is mine, and I'm the only one who will be reviewing this video, and that's the end of the conversation.
- Uhhh. I think someone is in love.
- Shut up.
The two leave the bathroom.
I feel less tense knowing she won't post our video on the internet for everyone to see, next time I have to be more careful.

We all went back to the classroom.
At break I look for Barbara at college and find her hiding by the janitor's brooms, sitting watching the Lap dance video.
I approach from behind her without her seeing me, I can see the video too.
My foot hits a bucket in the corner and she quickly hangs up her cell phone and stands up.
- What are you doing here Camile? - She says scared.
- Anything. - I replied without grace.
- Well, go do Nothing, far away from me. - She says angrily.
- Why do you hate me Barbara? I never did anything to you.
- you're boring Girl, leave me alone, Get out of here.

She leaves and walks away leaving me alone.
The feelings between me and Barbara are conflicting, I don't know if I love her or hate her.
One part of me wants to fuck her like crazy, and the other part of me wants to kill her, the times she treats me badly.
Sometimes I think she does all this on purpose just to get me to react.

Alice, one of Barbara's friends, approaches me in the college locker.
- I know what you are, you don't fool me, - she says in a threatening tone.
I look at Alice and go silent without saying anything, my legs start to shake, for a moment I think she's found out I'm the Lap Dance girl, I have no idea what she's talking about.
Very hesitantly I ask with a shaky voice, - What?
There's a certain tension in the air between the two of us.
And she responds. - You're a redneck from the countryside.
She laughs mocking me.
I take a deep breath in a sense of relief,
- Ufa. I thought it was something else, - I end up saying it out loud without realizing it.
She walks down the hall and laughs at me.

I open my locker to store a book and I see a note inside the locker, I take the note and read it hidden inside the locker.
"You are very beautiful" from your secret admirer kisses".
A lipstick kiss mark on the ticket.
I look at the note and think, oh, how cute.
But who is this college girl who secretly admires me?
I'm curious and from now on I'll start to observe more closely.
I already know that Barbara is not, because in college she made it very clear that she hates me.
I wonder how a person can love and hate the same person at the same time.
This love-hate relationship does not come from today, in history there have been several couples who loved and hated each other at the same time.

The college class ends and I go straight home to rest, I'm getting exhausted living this double life, I get home and Bruna wants to talk to me but I go straight to my room to sleep, I tell Bruna to wake me up later for dinner .
Bruna makes dinner in the kitchen.

Barbara rings the doorbell. Bruna opens the door and says I'm sleeping, she asks to see me and goes to my room, she lies in bed with me and watches me sleep, I'm sleeping on my side, she lies on the bed behind my back, she passes her hand in my hair, then she moves her fingertips gently all over my body, she caresses my breasts and touches my nipples, under the white tank top that I'm wearing without a bra, I change my position and turn to face her in the caressing me, she goes down her hand touching my body, she passes her fingertips softly over my belly, goes down my belly button and touches my panties on the outside, I move in bed I change position, I lie on my back on the bed, she puts her hand inside my panties and puts a finger between my legs inside my vagina, i wake up and see her touching me,

A voice calls to me several times.
- Camille. Camille. wake up!
I open my eyes and see Bruna waking me up from the dream in my bed.
- What's it? - I ask a little dizzy.
- You told me to wake you up when dinner was ready, let's go.
- I'm coming Bruno.

She goes back to the kitchen, while I stare at the ceiling, I get mad and put a pillow over my face.
- Arrrrr!

I go down to the kitchen to have dinner with my friend Bruna, she has already prepared and put all the dinner on the table.
- I was exhausted, sorry for not helping you prepare dinner friend. - I say embarrassed.
'Relax,' she says carelessly.
She looks at me like she's going to ask me something, and smiles.
What was that look? - I ask a little embarrassed.
She answers - what were you dreaming so excited moaning Camile?
I put a food fork in my mouth to hide it and not answer Bruna's question.
I try to change the conversation, - But how are your studies going?
She notices I've tried to change the subject and insists.
- Don't change the subject, what groans were those.
- Moans? What Moans?
- Camile friend, you were all sweaty that your blouse was transparent.
- I do not?
- Who was the man in the dream? - She very curious asks.
- It wasn't a man. - I answer without thinking.
- Oh. I knew, she was a woman! Camile you little naughty, now tell me who was this woman that made you sweat and moan?

Damn, I accidentally let this one slip.
- It was nobody important.
She suspects that something happened at the last Lap dance, she noticed I look weird.
- friend, you already dismissed two clients from your private dance, what happened? You've been acting weird since the last dance.
I mute the conversation, alerting that it's time for my shift at the club, grab my glass and take a last sip of the juice and walk out the door, my backpack on my back.

I arrive at the club and see that the movement of people is weak, there are still few people and no one is at the bar ordering drinks, I keep cleaning the glasses with the dish towel.