Chapter Eleven

Mike decides to have a themed party at the nightclub the theme is Masquerade Ball.
Sometimes I think the universe is conspiring against me.
I talk to Mike to change the theme of the party he doesn't accept and continues with the masquerade theme.
He doesn't know, after all this theme will make me wear a mask and that could blow my cover.
I hope the club staff can choose their own masks as I'm going to have to work in a mask that night.
I ask Mike about it.
- Mike! Can employees bring their own masks?
- Of course not. He says very firmly. - You will wear masks that we will give.
At this moment my only thought is to pray that they are not carnival masks.
- You can't wear a mask that covers your whole face if it won't get in the way when making drinks.
The first sentence that came to my mind was, I'm screwed.
I catch a cold and stay in bed for about five days, while Bruna and Alexa take turns taking care of me making tea and medicine.
I lose five days without earning Lap Dance money.
Women miss me in private dancing.
Barbara misses me and the false rumor of my death on Instagram comes back to her mind.
Bruna meets Bárbara in person to confirm that the rumor of my death is false, that I'm alive da Silva recovering.
Bruna ends up revealing much more than she should, now Barbara is curious and wants an explanation.
Bruna diverts the subject from the reason for my recovery and leaves.
A new student arrives in my college room, he looks like Ken from Barbie doll.
I get better from the cold and go back to college and see Ken, (laughs) I'm going to call him that even though his name is Rubens.
In appearance he looks like the spoiled playboy type son of rich parents who thinks he can have everything in the world, he even looks like he has a butler named Gerald (laughs).
He sits next to me in the classroom, he stares at me staring at me making me embarrassed.
There are only two possible possibilities in my head for him to stare at me so firmly.
One: He's into me and Two; he wants to fight me.
The second option is not very good although in my case the first option is not very good either, after all I don't like boys and men.
yuck! I make a disgusted expression.
The bell rings it's break time, we leave the classroom and we all go to the cafeteria to have lunch, I go to the bathroom before going to the cafeteria I look back and see that Rubens follows me down the hall to the bathroom, I enter the bathroom and he waits for me outside leaning against the door, I come out of the bathroom and he approaches me.
- Hey! My name is Rubens, my pleasure. He holds out one of his hands waiting for me to shake, I show him my hands are wet and I can't shake back, he drops his hand awkwardly.
I just answer back and continue walking to the cafeteria.
- Hey!
- So, Camille right? He says excited for me to strike up a conversation with him.
- Yea.
- I was watching you and...
Well, my son the whole room noticed him drying me with his eyes, I was even a little scared I admit.
- I thought you were the biggest cat in the room, I was wondering if...
I don't even let him finish his sentence because I already know what he's going to say, and I end up completing his own sentence.
- You were thinking of asking me out.
- Our! How did you know?
- It was kind of obvious, right Ken. I end up saying Ken out loud and he listens.
- What? He asks without understanding anything.
Now this one more for my life karma, a Ken boy surrounding me and flirting with me, what did I do to deserve such punishment? Did I put gum on Jesus' legs on the cross? It must have been.
To keep him away, I make some excuse and leave in a hurry.
- Look Rubens, I have an appointment scheduled and I can't cancel it, I have to bathe my fish.
I get out as fast as possible before he figures out that fish don't need a bath. I walk down the hall laughing, covering my mouth with my hand.
Now the universe has put a straight boy on my account or he could be bisexual, I don't know.

I get home and tell Alexa about Rubens flirting with me, she laughs at me.
I call her to come here at home, half an hour later Alexa comes home and it's just ours, Alexa comes in and we sit on the living room couch and I turn on the TV.
She doesn't care about TV and sits on top of me facing me with her legs open and kisses me passionately, we kiss for a few seconds until I hear the door handle turn and open, Bruna enters accompanied by a boy we we continue to kiss in love the boy who accompanies Bruna is Rubens Ken from college I just met he looks at both of us kissing and says.
- So this is the fish you were going to bathe? - he says in a tone of irony.
We both stopped kissing and looked at them, Bruna and Rubens watching us on the couch.
Alexa still sitting on top of me asks.
- Who is this Bruna boy?
To which Bruna finally responds.
- He is my cousin.
I can't believe what Bruna just said out loud.
Alexa kisses me again and Bruna takes Rubens by the arm and pulls him to the kitchen.
- Is your roommate a lesbian cousin? He asks very curiously.
- Yes, why?
- No. You're welcome.
They cut vegetables and meat and prepare dinner.
Bruna asks me if I'm going to help with dinner, I answer that I'm going to shower first and enter the bathroom, Alexa accompanies me entering the bathroom to shower together.
Rubens cranes his neck to see the two of us step into the bath.
I close the bathroom door.
Me and Alexa had sex in the bathroom under the shower and showered together.