Chapter Seven

The next morning Alexa is still cuddled with me in bed, spooning.
She pulls the sheet off of me leaving my back bare to show she touches my back with her fingertips she is very affectionate.
I wake up and turn to face her, we look at each other for a few seconds and she smiles at me very happy.
We both go to the beach and spend the day together.
Late in the afternoon Patrick calls me telling me to go to the club he has something to tell me.
I leave the beach and go straight to the club, the cleaning people are sweeping the floor and cleaning everything.
I walk in and see Patrick sitting at the bar having a drink, he raises his glass to me making a toast gesture.
I start walking over to him, pull up a stool and sit next to him at the bar.
- Hey!
- Hi, sit down and join me for a drink?
he asks me.
- No thanks, I'm tired I got from the beach with my girlfriend now, I just want to go home and rest, I stopped by to know what you want to tell me.
He makes a surprised expression.
- Wow! Girlfriend is, I didn't know you were a lesbian I thought you were straight.
- I don't need to carry a sign saying my sexuality around Patrick.
- I agree.
- So, what do you want to tell me?
- I want to ask you if you know of a mysterious girl doing private Lap Dance around?
Our! That's why I didn't expect it, the fame of the Lap dance girl has already reached Patrick.
I act like a misunderstanding after all he may end up firing me for earning money on the side without helping him.
- I only hear comments in college about her, but I was never interested in the subject, I think this is a fad that will pass soon.
- If this girl harms my business I'll find her and end her party once and for all.
I keep silent thinking, Patrick is a very rich and influential businessman in the entertainment business he can end my joke in an instant and I still risk my life.
Better change the subject before he gets angrier than he already is.
- So how's the new Stripper room project going?
He looks at me noticing my change of subject from topic, Patrick is a smart man he won't let it go if I take his clients off him that easy.
- The project is going well, next week we open the Strippers presentations.

My smartphone starts vibrating inside my pants pocket it's Alexa calling me, I pull the smartphone out of my pocket and think, phew! Alexa saved my life now.
I make a sign with my finger indicating to Patrick that I will take the call and walk away.

- Hello Love!
- Hello - says Alexa on the other end of the call.
- Baby you saved my life now.
- What's it?
- No big deal when I get home I'll explain.
She asks me if I'm going to her house for dinner, I confirm that I do and hang up, I end the call.
I go to the bar and tell Patrick I have to leave now, he says yes shaking his head.
I'm leaving the club.
I arrive at Alexa's house she opens the door and asks me what that was, I say Patrick is one of my bosses at the club he made me an offer that I didn't accept, she very curiously asks which proposal.
I explain that Patrick is going to open an area of the club to present Strippers and Lap Dance, she looks at me in amazement and asks me.
- Does he want you as Stripper Camile?
- Yes, but I did not accept.
She looks at me with a surprised expression, and then runs her hand through my hair.
- You would be sexy in a lap dance my love.
I look at her without expressing any specific reaction and I think to myself, I hope she doesn't have the idea of asking me for a lap dance or she'll figure it all out.
I return home with paranoia in my head and tell Bruna that from now on she must be careful with the clients and find out if there's any infiltrators sent by Patrick to find me.
Bruna is in charge of scheduling the names of the clients and getting paid in advance before the Lap dance.
I'm going to the studio to rehearse more new dance moves with some new songs I found on the internet.
I put the music to play.
(Ariana Grande - 7 rings Instrumental)
I start the dance steps.
The playlist song changes to the next one.
(B2K- Girlfriend Instrumental)
The song ends and so does my time in the dance studio, I return home exhausted.
I have to study for an exam tomorrow at college.

Mike makes an ad looking for stripper dancers on the internet.
The test starts today before the club opens for the night.
I arrive at the club early and see several women waiting outside the club for the Stripper dancers audition.
I enter the club and start watching the dance test, I see a woman more beautiful than the other, I hear the women whispering something to each other, but I can't hear what they are saying, I walk towards the nightclub janitor and ask what are they whispering softly,
He tells me they're trying to find out if the Lap Dance girl is here to audition today.
I walk a little farther and sit in a chair in the back far away from the dance test jury.
I watch the women as they enter and do their dance steps.
Alexa enters the club and sees me sitting in the back she walks towards me and sits in a chair next to me, she says good afternoon and kisses me.
We both watched the test until the end.
- You could be one of them if you wanted love. - Alexa says excitedly.
I look at her and pretend I didn't hear anything she said.
I pray every day that she doesn't have this idea of asking me to dance for her.
Patrick approaches us both from behind sitting on the chairs watching the dance test, he leans to my ear and says.
- The spot can still be yours if you want.
Alexa looks back seeing Patrick talking in my ear, Patrick looks back at Alexa and makes a comment.
- Your girlfriend can get anything if she wants to.
He snaps his fingers in the air and walks over to one of the chairs up front where the test judges are, he's one of the judges.

I tell Alexa that I'm going to sleep at home today because I have to study for my test tomorrow, she asks me if she can sleep with me at my place, I look at her with a surprised expression, and I say yes.
The test ends and only three dancers will be chosen.
We'll know the result tomorrow afternoon on the club's Instagram.
I go back to my house with Alexa, I go to the kitchen to help Bruna prepare dinner.
Alexa sees Bruna's agenda with the contacts of Lap dance customers, she sits on the couch opens the agenda and passes some sheets reading the names, she sees Barbara's name.
So far so good she doesn't even dream that I'm the famous Lap dance girl they talk about.
She goes to the kitchen where Bruna and I prepare the food and asks Bruna if she personally knows the girl from Lap dance, right now I'm trying the tomato sauce and I choke on Alexa's question.
I Start Coughing (Cough Cough Cough)
Bruna says she knows the girl from Lap Dance but cannot reveal her name for security reasons.
Alexa makes an expression of sadness and goes up to my room to get her backpack, when she enters the room she starts to see all my things, she spots the black box I got as a gift from Patrick with the mask I use in Lap dances.
At that moment I remember that I should have hidden the damn mask before letting Alexa into my room alone, I hurriedly go up to my room in an attempt to hide the mask so she doesn't see it, but I arrive too late, Alexa has the mask in her hands she turns to me showing me the mask.
I look at her with my mask in my hands and I swallow dry.
- What is this, can you explain it to me?
I approach her and take my mask from her hands and put it back in the black box.
- It was a gift I got from Patrick, it's just a silly carnival mask.
Alexa makes a suspicious face and looks at me for a few seconds without saying anything.
I watch her without saying anything either.
- Did you know that the Lap dance girl wears a mask similar to this Camile?
- I didn't know about this detail, no one had ever told me that.
At that moment I act like I don't know anything Alexa is talking about.
- Let's go to the kitchen for dinner, love.
I call her to avoid further comment on the subject of the mask.
We walked to the kitchen and had dinner at three.

The next day Mike announces the names of the women who passed the test.
He posts a banner with their names and photos Nina, Veronica and Kelly.
Alexa follows me on Instagram and updates her bio saying that we are girlfriends she marks my arroba in her Bio as her girlfriend.
I follow her back, she posts a picture of us kissing and tag me in the posted photo.
Barbara sees our photo and leaves a comment.
"Debi and Loide worked out" (laughs with kkkkk)
Barbara and Alexa have two mutual friends on Instagram, so our photo made it to her feed.
Barbara loves to tease me on the internet and personally she doesn't miss the opportunity to make me angry and horny at the same time.

I see in the diary who the woman is for the next dance, it says Ruby, I see the address and the time, and I go there.

I arrive at Ruby's house wearing a dress and mask, she opens the door and we both stay in the living room, she sits on the couch and watches me while I put the music on.
(Ginuwine -Pony Instrumental)
I do the very sensual Lap dance on top of her sitting on the couch, finish the dance and leave.