Chapter Ten

I get home and Bruna is still sleeping, I go to the shower to take a shower.
I get dressed and go to the mall to shop, see an underwear store and go in to buy more new pieces.
It's time to go to my college class, I walk in and see a buzz of people talking at the same time and looking at their cell phones, someone posted a fake rumor on Instagram that Lap Dance Girl is dead.
I look around trying to find Barbara and I don't see her, I decide to go to the college janitor's broom closet, there is Barbara sitting on the floor crying with the fake news circulating on the internet.
I approach her and hug her she looks at me and hugs me too.
- Do not Cry. - I say comforting her.
- My girl died. - She says in a crying voice.
- She didn't die. - I say firmly in my voice.
And now I'm your girl right, I think for a second and I want to laugh.
- How do you know she didn't die?
- Book a Dance and she will be there.

Alexa finds us and sees Barbara and I hugging, I look at her and freeze, she runs away and leaves me with Barbara, immediately I release Barbara and run after Alexa holding her arm and trying to make her listen to me.
- Alexa! Wait.
- What happened now Camille?
- Let me explain to you what happened there.
She stops and turns to me crossing her arms in front of her chest.
- Barbara was crying with fake news and I went there to comfort her.
- Oh, now you've become a comforter? - she asks furious with me.
- No. It's just that the rumor is false and she was crying desperately.
- I know the rumor is false Camile after all you didn't die.
I put my hands over Alexa's mouth so she doesn't finish the sentence out loud.
- He didn't die and, in fact, da Silva is very much alive here in front of me.
- Can we talk somewhere else? I ask her nervously.
- No. We're gonna talk right here, and you know Barbara is madly in love with you.
I make a Shiiii sound indicating for her to be quiet.
- Bárbara is not in love with me Alexa she is in love with the girl from Lap dance.
- And who is the Lap dance girl Camile?
- You're angry and at these times it's not good to continue the conversation, I'll go home and when you cool down we'll talk again.
I walk away and leave Alexa talking to herself in the middle of college with no one around.

I get home and see Bruna and a guy kissing in the living room, I go straight in and go to my room.
I lie on the bed and look at the ceiling, thinking.
I take my smartphone and see Instagram, a new profile with no photo and no followers tag me in a photo I click to see.
My Instagram at sign is marked in a photo of a mask just like mine, with a cryptic caption written on it.
"You know"?
At this point I imagine that this is Alexa's thing mad at me trying to cause me to panic.
If that's her goal then she's achieved it, because I'm in Panic, I turn off my smartphone and cover myself with the sheet lying on the bed.
I don't want to talk or see anyone else for today, I just want to be alone in peace.

Barbara gives a private party at her house for a group of friends, she is the party's own DJ.
Alexa was invited to Barbara's party and when she arrives at the party she sends me a selfie of her and Barbara at the house.
My smartphone vibrates with the message notification, I pick up the phone and see the message.
A photo of Bárbara and Alexa posing for the photo pouting with the caption written.
"I'm here in the house of your crush".
Alexa does this just to make me more nervous, thinking she might reveal my secret any minute because she's mad at me.
I type replying to Alexa's message.
"What do you think you're doing Alexa"?
She types. "I'm having fun, why can't I?"
I type. "You know what I'm talking about Alexa."
She types one last message and leaves me totally in a vacuum with no response afterwards.
"Barbara also invited you Camile, why is it?"
I type but get no response from Alexa from here.
"What"?

Sometimes all we want is to literally disappear from the map, people are very complicated.
People who risk their lives in extreme sports don't know what the adrenaline of a lesbian relationship is. (Laughs)

Mike posts an ad on the club's Instagram advising customers that the next party will be themed but he doesn't reveal what the party's theme will be yet, he prefers to keep it a little mystery.
Patrick is not very satisfied with the choice of stripper dancers, he keeps insisting that I dance in the club I keep denying it, I don't want to be a club dancer as a profession this is all temporary, my career will be in film that's why I go to college cinema and I'm going through all this struggle, to pay for film school, which costs much more than I imagined.

Several days go by and Alexa knocks on my door a lot less irritated.
I open the door and see her face, she asks me to come in.
I let her in and we sit on the couch in the living room, I don't say anything just watch waiting for her to start talking.
She starts talking a little embarrassed.
- Look, that day I freaked out when I saw you hugging Barbara.
- I know it.
- But then I realized that I exaggerated, it was jealousy at the moment I'm sorry.
- I did not imagine you were so jealous Alexa.
- I saw you in her arms and I thought something was going on between you two.
- You know very well that Barbara hates me at that college.
- But, she is in love with the girl from Lap dance and she is you Camile.
- but Alexa only knows that is you and Bruna, for God's sake, no one else knows that.
- Now the chip has fallen, love forgive me.
I look at her with my arms crossed in front of my chest, making an angry expression.
She gets up from the couch and approaches me and tries to kiss me I turn my face to the side, she holds my chin with her hand and kisses me I kiss her back.
We make peace.
Bruna enters the room and sees the two of us kissing and makes a joke with us.
- Whoa! They came back. You make a beautiful couple girls please don't fight anymore.