Chapter Nine

Night comes, my head is full of problems and I look for something to relax and get out of this stress, I put my hand in my pocket and feel a paper, pull the paper out of my pocket and remember it's the opening flyer for the new nightclub, I decide to go
to the new nightclub that has just opened to clear your head.
I arrive to enjoy the party, go to the bar and order a drink to warm up my body.
- a liqueur please.
I order from the Bartender in front of me and I look at everyone around me in the club, I take a sip and go to the dance floor, the DJ plays.
(Ciara- Goodies)
Everyone dances to the music, I walk to the center of the dance floor, I've had a few drinks and I'm already a little drunk.
At that moment, Barbara enters the nightclub and starts dancing beside me without realizing it's me.
The DJ switches music and plays
(Diplo - Revolution feat Faustix)
Barbara and I turned and faced each other, we both started dancing to the song together sensualizing each other.
We dance touching our skins against each other, there's a huge sexual tension between the two of us, the nightclub's lighting changes.
The song ends and the two of us go together to the bar to get another drink and rest.
The music is loud and we need to speak close to each other's ear, she brings her lips to my ear.
- when you were dancing it reminded me of someone.
I look at her without replying.
She goes back to putting her lips to my ear to speak.
- Don't you want to know who it was?
- No.
I answer coldly, because I already know who she's going to talk about, the girl from Lap dance.
- where's your girlfriend? -She asks with her lips next to my ear. I feel the heat coming out of her voice.
Barbara is already a little drunk and starts flirting with me.
- You are very cute, did you know Camile?
I look at her and reply making a joke with her face, now it's my turn.
- You're not my type, Barbara.
But it's obvious that my entire body responds the opposite of what I just told her.
She smiles at me and takes a sip of her drink.
- The Lap dance girl is slowly killing me you know? - She confesses to me.
- Like this?
- Since that damn Lap dance I can't have sex with any woman anymore.
- But I see you around with so many women, one more beautiful than the other.
- I left, I kiss, but at the time, I can only think of that body dancing on top of me.
This is a bombastic revelation for me, I never imagined it would have this effect on the almighty Bárbara Reis.
- I need that woman in my life, I'm freaking out I can't stop watching that video in infinite loop.
- Could it be that you didn't just have a sexual fantasy that was fulfilled by her? - I ask curiously waiting for her answer.
- No. that girl had an effect on me that I never had on any other woman in my life.
- But what if you find out who she is and you get disappointed because she's not the person you imagine?
- Like this?
- I mean, what if the Lap Dance girl is a girl you hate?
- I don't hate anyone Camile stops.
- For! I say Barbara you hate me.
- I don't hate you, I admire you.
She said she admires me I really heard that, what joke is this?
- Who didn't like you was Keyla and Alice they are jealous of you, your beauty and your charisma.
- But you keep bullying me Barbara.
I just went along with Keyla and Alice I admired you from the first moment I saw you walk into the room when you walked through the door.

Wow! This revelation was more bombastic than the other, holy alcoholic drink that spills everything, Bárbara gets emotional and leaves the nightclub.
I get home still thinking about everything Barbara confessed to me when she was drunk.
I admit that this revelation moved me a lot and now the situation has completely changed in my mind regarding Bárbara Reis.
Now that forbidden desire to let Barbara have sex with me doesn't seem so forbidden anymore.
I spend weeks doing lap dances for other women and rejecting Barbara's.
But one day a new client appears that I had never seen, her name was Rose.
I ask Bruna who is this Rose on the list but Bruna doesn't know how to answer me.

I go to the place indicated by Rose for the Lap Dance.
A five star hotel room, a Master suite facing the sea with a very beautiful view by the way.
I go to the room number and see a woman with her back to me sitting on a chair, I go in and close the door, she turns from the chair facing me revealing actually to be Barbara.
I approach her sitting on the chair and play the music on the hotel room speaker.
(The Weeknd Earned It Instrumental)

I start the lap dance away from her, I start dancing standing up and I get closer and closer to her until I sit on her lap, she breathes heavily and I see her breath rise and fall through her chest, she is very anxious.
I make sexual movements on her lap sitting on the chair.
She touches my breasts over the lingerie.
The playlist song changes to.
(The Weeknd- Wicked Games instrumental)
I sit with my legs open on her lap, she doesn't resist and gets up holding me with her hands on my buttocks, I with my legs entwined around her waist, she takes me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed.
The music helps the sexual tension heat up between the two of us.
She gets on top of me on the bed and takes my piece off the top of the lingerie leaving me with my breasts on display.
We both kiss and she starts kissing all over my body from my breasts to my belly button, I feel a goosebumps on my skin and for a moment I can't believe this is happening, she still doesn't take my mask off.
She moves her lips down between my legs and runs her tongue over my panties in the lingerie but doesn't take it off yet.
Barbara takes off her clothes, showing her breasts as well.
She takes off her pants and wears only her panties like me.
She kisses me and at the same time she drops one of her hands putting between my legs inside my panties, she whispers in my ear.
" You are wet"
The playlist song changes to.
(The Weeknd, Gesaffelstein - I Was Never There Instrumental)
She puts a finger inside my vagina and makes movements on my clit.
I let out a loud moan and she takes off my panties very slowly.
I take off her panties too, we both get completely naked on the bed and have sex in love.
The sex ends and we are exhausted lying in bed totally naked looking at each other like two silly teenagers.
She didn't take off my mask.
The sex with Barbara was just as amazing as I imagined.
We sleep together and early in the morning I get up before her and put on my clothes and leave the hotel.
Before leaving, I leave a message on a piece of paper and a lipstick mark with a kiss for her.
She wakes up and looks for me on the side of the bed that is empty, she sees the note I left beside her bed and reads it.
"Your grip is amazing and that was the best sex I ever had in my entire life" kisses (a lipstick-lined kiss)
Signed: The Lap Dance Girl.
She finishes reading and smiles with happiness.
- This woman is going to kill me from the heart.
She says looking at the ceiling and smiling like a fool.