Chapter Fourteen

At college Barbara bumps into Alexa, Barbara's notebook falls scattering several papers on the floor, Alexa and Barbara bend down to gather the papers, Alexa picks up a piece of paper that fell next to her and reads,
The paper Alexa reads is the note that Lap Dance Girl gave Barbara, she questions Barbara about the note.
- Who gave you that note, Barbara?
Barbara quickly takes the note from Alexa's hands.
- You don't care Alexa.
She puts the note in her backpack pocket and continues walking to the classroom.

Alexa breaks up with me by text message on whatsapp, I don't understand anything.
"We're done here Camile! I don't want you anymore."
I ask to speak to her in person but she blocks me on all social media.

Alexa posts a photo of a woman in a mask on Instagram and tags Barbara's arroba and mine together in the photo.
Barbara in the classroom receives the Instagram notification about the photo tagging, she takes her cell phone and sees it, she sees that my arroba is next to hers in the photo @BárbaraReis @CamileAvila and doesn't understand anything, she reads the caption that Alexa posted in the photo.
" Understanders will understand"
I take my cell phone also inside the room and I see Alexa's post tagging me, I look at the photo and the caption right after Barbara next to me in the classroom, we both look at each other for a few seconds, Barbara confused still doesn't understand anything, and types a private message to Alexa.
"What does that mean girl"?
Alexa types answering back.
"Want me to draw Barbara"?
Barbara starts to pick up on the idea that Alexa left in the air.
"Are you implying that Camile is the Lap Dance girl"?
Alexa responds.
"I'm not implying anything, I'm stating it"
Bárbara turns off her cell phone screen and looks thoughtful, the teacher scolds Bárbara telling her to pay attention in class, she looks at me in the other row of chairs sitting next to her, she stares at me fixedly.
The class ends and I go home soon, Bruna is leaving work and I go into the bathroom to take a shower, I take my cell phone and put it near the door I put on some background music while I shower,
(Rihanna- Skin Instrumental)

Bruna opens the door to go to work and sees Barbara at the door, she wants to talk to me Bruna says I'm in the shower, Bruna lets her in and wait for me on the living room sofa, and leaves for work.
Bárbara can't wait she gets up from the couch walks straight to the bathroom door opens and enters, she hears the music and sees me with my back under the shower all wet taking a shower, I look back and see Bárbara inside the shower stall together with me I cover my private parts with both hands.
- What are you doing here? - I say that in fright.
She walks up to me and takes off her clothes getting naked along with me in the bathroom.
She runs her thumb across my lips and kisses me and I kiss her back.
She takes my hands away I was covering my body in embarrassment, she hugs me getting in the shower with me.
The music on my cell phone playlist changes to.
(Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber - Monster Instrumental)
Barbara touches my skin with her fingertips, she caresses my back gently, and runs her hands over my breasts and down to my belly, I also touch her skin and we caress and kiss passionately under the shower.
Bruna comes home because she forgot the keys to her drawer at work, she comes in and sees the bathroom door ajar she sees me and Barbara touching us in the bathroom,
She makes an expression of happiness she smiles and celebrates making a gesture with her hand, Bruna takes the key she left on the kitchen table closes the door and leaves again for work.
We make love under the shower.
We ended the sex and wrapped ourselves in the towel at the same time me and Barbara, I'm still very confused but happy because we had sex but, I question.
- What happened here, Barbara?
- I found out that you are the girl from Lap dance Camile.
Barbara makes this revelation to me.
We both go up to my room with just towels to dry ourselves and we change, I take one of my clothes and give it to her to wear, she takes my clothes and sniffs it.
- It smells really good.
She says making the biggest face of a woman in love, I'm embarrassed.
- I thought if you found out you would hate me for the rest of your life.
- No, I wanted to find out why..
She pauses briefly and doesn't complete her sentence, I'm curious waiting for her to respond.
- Because...
- Anything.
- Now you'll have to say.
- I'll tell you another day.
We went down to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Bruna calls me and I answer the call.
- hello!
- Hello! Friend, I already know everything.
- You already know everything?
- You and Barbara.
I hear Bruna happy clapping on the other end of the call.
- how do you know?
- Let's say I let her in.
- Bruna you naughty.
I exclaim not a little surprised.
- One minute! But how do you know we're together?
- Oh friend! Sorry for that part, it was unintentional.
- Unintentionally what?
- It's just that I forgot my table drawer key and went back to get it, but I didn't know she was going to invade the bathroom (Bruna laughs) I ended up catching a glimpse of you two through the half-open bathroom door.
- Bruna!
- It was a quick thing of 2 seconds, then I left jumping with happiness that you two finally got it right, I'm very happy for you.
- I'm happy too.
- Then tell me the details when I arrive.
- OK.
- Bye kisses!
- Goodbye.
Barbara returns home, I go to the supermarket to buy some things, walking down the street I see Alexa and Rubens together talking in a cafeteria, I observe the two from afar without letting them see me and I think, these two are up to something together.
Bruna arrives home from work euphoric to find out more about Barbara and I.
- Tell me everything friend, don't hide anything from me, how did it all start?
- You let her in without telling me, I was unprepared taking a shower, she opened the bathroom door and entered at that moment I got the biggest scare of my life.
- Jeez!
- She was taking off her clothes and getting in the shower with me, so I suspected that she had discovered that I was the girl from Lap dance.
Bruna gestures with her fingers, swearing on her death that she wasn't the one who told Barbara my secret.
-Friend, I swear to God that it wasn't me who told Barbara anything.
- I already suspect who told my secret.
- Who?
- Alexa.
- Why?
- Because before finishing the class she posted a photo of a woman in a mask on Instagram and tagged my at sign and Barbara's in the same photo.
- Friend! I'm beige.
- Alexa is very jealous, she broke up with me on whatsapp do you believe?
- Lie friend? I'm passed.
- I don't know what she saw but it was enough for her to break up with me and reveal my secret to Barbara.