Chapter Fifteen

Alexa teams up with Rubens to literally unmask me, at college on the last day of school.
Human Ken is furious and takes advantage of Alexa's anger at me to expose me to everyone at college.
The college principal announces over the microphone that there will be a small and simple party today in the college courtyard for everyone to celebrate the end of another school year and the completion of several courses.
Everyone listens on speakers scattered across the college campus.
I meet Bárbara at the entrance to the college, she kisses me but no one sees it, it's still early and there are few people.
Barbara invites me out of college at the time of the party, just the two of us because she has a surprise for me, I accept.
The last class ends and everyone heads to the courtyard for the students' party.

Barbara takes me by the arm and leads me to a place outside the college.
Alexa and Rubens almost at the end of the party go on stage and take the microphone.
- Hello! Is everyone listening to me?
Everyone looks at Alexa and Rubens together at the microphone.
Everyone eats and drinks.
- We have a revelation to make.
Says Alexa into the microphone.
- All of you here, paid a private lap dance with one of the students of this college.
Everyone looks at each other without understanding anything.
- Lap dance's masquerade is Camile Ávila from the film course.
Everyone looks shocked at Alexa's revelation, looking for me in the crowd.

Barbara blindfolds me with a black tie and puts me in her car and takes me to the agreed location, which I have no idea where it is.
We drove for a few hours.
She gets me out of the car, still blindfolded, we walk a few steps and she takes the blindfold off my eyes, I see a very beautiful country house with lawn, flowering trees, a swimming pool in the back and a pink ipe tree.
We enter the house together, there are some friends of Bárbara and Bruna is also there, I don't understand anything.
- what's going on here?
- This party is our love.
Says Barbara calling me love.
All the decoration of the party is very beautiful and romantic, it looks like a wedding party, I observe these small details around me.
Bárbara goes to her DJ Pickup to play some music, but another DJ commands the music, and Bárbara approaches me and we both start dancing to a slow song with our bodies pressed together.
(Annie Lennox I Put A Spell On You Instrumental)
The song ends and Barbara takes out a small box with a ring inside she puts one knee on the floor and opens the box showing the ring.
- Camile Ávila, Will you marry me?
I put my hands over my face in disbelief at what I'm seeing and give the answer.
- Yea.
Everyone around cheers and cheers by whistling and clapping.
Barbara takes the ring out of the box and puts it on my finger, we hug and kiss.
Guests remain in the room listening to music and dancing, eating and drinking.
Barbara takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the bedroom.
- What do we do?
I ask very curiously.
She opens the bedroom door.
- I want a gift from you Camile.
I tell her - I didn't buy anything.
- I don't want a material gift.
She approaches me, runs her hand through my hair and kisses me softly whispering very softly in my ear.
- I want you to do one last lap dance for me.
She opens a drawer and hands me a mask just like mine.
She pulls up a chair and sits down.
I put on the mask and put on a song to play.
(Justin Bieber - Backpack Instrumental)
I start dancing sensualizing on top of her.
I sit with my legs spread between her legs, wiggling sexually and I put my arms around her neck, she puts her tongue between my breasts and licks.
Barbara takes my shirt off, I just wear my bra and we kiss.
Playlist music changes
(We are instrumental talking body)
I take her shirt off, and I keep dancing, I stand and I take off my jeans, I'm just in my underwear, and I keep dancing.
I sit on her legs, rolling sexually with my back to her, Barbara holds my hair and runs her hand on my back.
I turn around and she squeezes my butt with her hands,
she says in my ear.
- I would never let you leave town and leave without me.
We walk and kiss to the bedroom, she takes off my mask with her hand and throws the mask on the floor.
- I love you Camille.
says Barbara and we both enter the room.
- I love you Barbara.

Detail Shot on the Mask on the floor.

final song.
The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons feat. Snoop Dogg (Instrumental)

THE END!