Part 6

Shinso crashed into the water, barely managing to suck in a gasp of air before he went under. Turning around, he let out a slight scream as he saw a villain with some kind of aquatic quirk swimming toward him. His quirk doesn't work when he can't speak, so he had no way to defend himself as the villain got closer.

Just before the villain could reach him, something wrapped around his waist and he was pulled out of the water and into the air. Glancing down, he saw the Asui had grabbed Mineta and was pulling him out of the water and onto the boat, where Shinso landed a second later.

"Thanks... Asui..." Shinso was panting, water dripping down from his hair to hit the ground. Looking down the side of the boat, he could see a ring of villains surrounding them, all with aquatic quirks.

"Call me Tsuyu."

"It looks like they know our schedule... they said that they knew All Might was supposed to be here, so they probably used the media rush yesterday to somehow get the information."

His grape-looking classmate visibly paled at these words, little tears appearing in his eyes. Shinso wasn't sure how this guy made it into the hero course.

"N-no! Can't we just wait for All Might to show up and beat him? There's no way he'll lose. I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE!!!"

That was just pathetic...

"I'm not so sure, kero. They must've figured out a way to kill him because this seems really well thought out. They wouldn't come here with such a detailed plan with no way to kill All Might, kero."

At this, Mineta started shaking violently with fear."NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEEEEE!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED YOARYOROZU'S PERFECT BOOBS YET!!!"

Oh god. Now Shinso really wasn't sure how this guy made it into the hero course. Being scared was perfectly logical, but tearing up at the thought of it was just stupid. Then there were his comments about boobs. He was a little pervert. A grape pervert. That was it, he decided. From now on, Shinso would always view Mineta as the grapevert.

The grapevert turned to him and started to tug on his sleeve, causing Shinso to look down with disgust at his fellow classmate. He was furiously wiping at his tears as he got Shinso's attention.

"HOW CAN WE FIGHT THEM?? IF THEY CAN KILL ALL MIGHT THEN WHAT CHANCE DO WE HAVE??!! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

That was annoying as all heck. At least his papa was being positive when he was this loud. Being forced to listen to the grapevert whine about how he doesn't want to die was getting annoying.

Tuning him out for a moment, Shinso thought about the situation.

"Hey, As- Tsuyu. The guys down there all have aquatic quirks, right? They knew about the different zones, so why did they send you to the flood zone?"

"Yes, kero. Now that I think about it, they must not know about our quirks. The heat zone would've been the best counter for me, my skin would get too dry, kero."

"We should exploit that then. Our only chance is to take advantage of the fact that they don't know what our quirks are. Gra- Mineta what is your quirk?"

The boy pulled out one of his hairballs and stuck it to the wall, pushing on it as he did so. "My quirk allows me to take off the balls in my hair and makes them stick anywhere. They bounce right back off of me, though."

Shinso was silent for a moment as he tried to think how that could be useful in the present situation. Shinso didn't call any quirk weak because every single quirk has its uses, so he knew that it could have some use in the present situation.